By C.M. Boger
This book intends to make the general expression or genius of each remedy,thereby helping the prescriber to correct the manner of his practice.
Synoptic key is one such classical text of homeopathic literature that has seen many ups and downs. Boger created this work after a detailed study of Kent’s and Boennighausen’s work.
This book can be considered as a key to homeopathic materia medica. It is a wonderful book for bed-side prescription as well as for quick revision. Norbert Winter has given a special note about the utility and structure of the book making it easier for the readers to understand the practical application of the book.
The layout and presentation are fascinating. This book intends to give a general expression and genius of each remedy, which will further help the prescriber in his practice.
• Revised corrected edition most close to the original authentic version by Boger.
• Includes original Preface of 5th Edition.
• An introductory note by Norbert Winter delineating the utility and structure of the book making it easier for the readers to understand the practicality of this work.
• The original supplemental reference table has been maintained.
• This book is in real sense a key to homeopathic materia medica, something which is useful for bed-side prescription as well as for quick revision.
• Each remedy is presented in concise and clear words, at a glance the remedy and its sphere of action.
• The repertory is too instructive in its own way and many hints can be gathered from its unusual layout.
ISBN No: 9788131900079
Buy Now: https://amzn.to/3p0n0Pp
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Dr CM Boger held a certain position among the Hahnemannian homeopaths. He was called as the dean of the homeopathic profession. He was a German, as simple and natural he was as a child, he was a giant in terms of looks and mastery of our philosophy. With his analytical mind and extensive knowledge, he has enriched homeopathic literature through his monumental works.