“A Study of Mineral Kingdom” By Dr Otto Lesser
• In-depth review of the mineral remedies explained in conformity with scientific chemistry.
• Effects of remedies compiled both as poisonings and through provings.
• Constitutional as well as numerous mineral remedies focused along with their biochemistry and
This book offers a comprehensive review of mineral remedies according to scientific chemistry and the known effects of both poisoning and proving of remedies. The book focuses on constitutional remedies as well as many mineral remedies, their biochemistry, and clinical picture. The unique phenomenon of octave law is also discussed by Dr. Otto Lesser which explains, that each element of a group had similar drug effects during proving.
• Based on the study of drugs analysing the groups bearing the similar symptomatology, as Alkalis (including Potassium, Sodium, Lithium, Ammonium, Magnesium, Calcium, Strontium, Barium), Halogens, Sulphur group, Nitrogen group, Boron-Aluminium group, Carbon group, Heavy metals, etc.
• In the end, a therapeutic index mentioning the main remedies for various pathological conditions arranged in an alphabetical order.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Otto Leeser (1888 – 1964) MD, Ph.D. was a German Jewish homeopath. In England, Otto Leeser joined the staff of the Royal London Homeopathic Hospital. After the World War, Leeser returned to work at the Stuttgart Homeopathic Hospital and the Robert Bosch Homeopathic Hospital.
Book Name: Textbook of Homoeopathic Materia Medica
Author Name: Dr Otto Lesser
ISBN No: 9788131961810
Buy Now: https://amzn.to/34r0ZBg