By Dr Farokh J Master .
Book Name: Healing Cancer A Homoeopathic Approach
Author Name: Dr Farokh J Master
ISBN No: 9788131961223
The book paves the way to a holistic homeopath’s approach, which is in line with the Master Hahnemann’s teachings like indisposition, obstacles to cure, miasm, susceptibility, palliation.
The book covers the cancer related topics beginning from cancer archetype, clinical information on diagnosis, prevention, conventional treatment, homeopathic aspects, therapeutics, polycrest remedies, rare remedies, Indian remedies, wisdom from the repertory, naturopathic and dietary suggestions, Iscador therapy, social aspects of cancer to the latest researches in the field of cancer.
• The book paves the way to a holistic homeopath’s approach, which is in line with the Master Hahnemann’s teachings like indisposition, obstacles to cure, miasm, susceptibility, palliation.
To even start with handling the cases of cancer one should be aware of understanding of cancer, its cause, pathophysiology, different types, conventional treatment and their side effects, integrative medicines, social problems in the treatment, such topics are well casted by Volume 1 of the book.
Peak points of Volume 1-
• A full chapter is dealing with Iscador, a relatively old method, very effective but unfortunately underemployed.
• Published papers about Homeopathy in the treatment of cancer are presented before the last chapter which is on some of most used allopathic drugs in cancer with a focus on their side-effects.
Book for Healing Cancer – After the coverage of basic information on oncology in Volume 1 comes the Volume 2 which explores topics like understanding cancer from homoeopathic point of view, constitutional remedies, therapeutics of individual cancers, nutrition, general management.
Peak points of Volume 2-
• A whole chapter on Cadmium salts and cancer.
• 51 “lesser known remedies” are briefly quoted and their usefulness in different situations and types of cancer exposed.
• A long chapter deals with the “Indian drugs”, it is important that these remedies are used mostly in tincture or low potencies, as herbal or Ayurvedic remedies or food supplements relieving the patients.
• The choice and differentiation between the remedies is then helped by the “Repertory of Cancer”, very well compiled and a highly useful section. “Clinical tips from my practice” given as a sub-chapter.
• It ends with recommendations on how to deal with radiation illness and the side-effects of conventional treatment, as well as the treatment of pain and help with palliative care. For fighting and curing cancer and improving the quality and quantity of life of people, knowledge of Homeopathy, both philosophically and scientifically is needed which this work of art portrays delightfully.
Tags: Book for Healing Cancer, Healing Cancer with Homeopathy, Homeopathic Book for Healing Cancer, Homeopathic Approach for Healing Cancer, Book for Cancer Treatment, Homeopathic Book for Cancer Patients, Homeopathic Book for Cancer Treatment
Dr. Farokh J. Master is an M.D. in homeopathy. He was awarded a gold medal for standing first in the M.D. examination. His clinic has been awarded the “Certificate of Merit” by Dr. Michael Lorenz recognizing his clinic as an important center for Iscador therapy in India. He has a rich teaching experience of more than 25 years in India as well as in foreign countries like the U.K., U.S.A., Canada, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Norway, Greece, Cyprus, Malaysia, Netherlands and Germany. He has authored more than 50 books on homeopathy; most of them are best sellers. His professional articles have been published in journals of International repute like the British Homeopathic Journal & Homeopathic Links. He is also Editor-in-Chief of the largest circulated journal The Homoeopathic Heritage