Natrum fluoratum, molecular weight 42, appears in the form of colourless crystals, cubic or tetragonal in shape. The triturations are prepared from the salt. The symptomatology was completed in 1956 by Gutman of New York, on twenty-one provers. The experimentation lasted fifty days, and it was 6C, in tablet form, which was used.
Due to the nature of fluorine, the action of the remedy is myo-neurotrophic. The most important characteristic symptoms is the sudden muscular contracture.
Agitation and depression. Loss of ability to speak. State of stupor. Nervous. Sudden pains, coming and going, in the muscles and joints. Pains while resting or from lack of distraction, reduced by pressure. Pains in the region of the left scapula. Muscular pains, as if aft er receiving a punch.
- Sadness, depression
- Closed, alone
- Denial, Forbidden
- Holding on
- Glamour, glitt er
- Money, cars, clothes
- Hard, fast, hurried.
- Superficial contacts
Picture of natrum fluoratum
Incest, forbidden sex.
They have the feeling that they have done something that is forbidden, the way incest is forbidden. Because of the taboo on the subject they can’t talk about it. If they did, they might not be accepted by others anymore, and they already feel very lonely anyway.
Pain in the mouth, with salty or soapytasting saliva. Digestive heaviness and discomfort, nausea. Stomach-ache, painful hungry feeling, not eased by nourishment. Cramping pain in the stomach. Constipation or diarrhoea, with expulsion of wind. Lack of appetite.Blood-streaked vomit.
Weak heart. Irregular pulse, rapid,weak, jumping.
Mydriasis. Cramping pains in the eyelids.
Urinary and genital organs
Urinary Oliguria. Urine retention.Proteinuria.
Pain in the shoulders. Muscular,cramping, sudden pains. Hardening of the bones. Cramps in the calves and cyanosed, bluish coloring of the legs.
Pruritus of the skin, without eruption. Itching eruption in the left axilla. Passing eruption on the legs. Copious cold perspiration.
- From pressure
- From distraction
- Laterality Left side
- Sudden muscular pains, coming and going, in the muscles and joints
- Pulse frequent, irregular, thread,weakness
- Writer’s cramp
- Cramps in the eyelids
- Gastric and intestinal cramps
Potencies: From 6x to 30c
Violent, intermitt ent, cramping pains, of the eyelids, stomach, calves, and feet, aggravated by the cold.
- T.F. Allen: Encyclopedia of Homeopathic Pure M.M. published by B Jains, New Delhi.
- Reversed Combined Repertory.
- Robin Murphy: Lotus M.M. published by B. Jains,New Delhi.
- World wide web
- RADAR 10.5003. (E. H. – J. Scolten Elements)
- ISIS 2.0007 (Elements by J. Scholten)
- Frederik Schroyens: 1001 Small Remedies published Homeopathic Book Publisher, LONDON.
- O.A. Julian: Materia Medica of New Remedies.
- ISIS 2.0007 (Reversed Combined Repertory)
Author: Dr Ajit Singh