Highlights of the Book:
- Therapeutics on Asthma by Dr M.G. Blackie
- Therapeutics on gastric drugs by Dr T.D. Ross
- Therapeutics on coryza, pneumonia, mental states etc. by Dr Priestman.
- Drug pictures of polychrests by Dr D.M. Gibson
BOOK ISBN: 9788131901182
Knowledge of homeopathic drug is multifaceted and we learn from many practising homeopaths about different facets of the same drug. The author has tried to reach such several facets in a book form.
The content of this book is taken from class notes of lectures and from observations in the OPDs of top doctors at the Royal London Homeopathic Hospital. All the information provided in the book covers three topics, namely materia medica, case taking and practical therapeutic advice.
Highlights of the Book:
· Therapeutics on Asthma by Dr M.G. Blackie
· Therapeutics on gastric drugs by Dr T.D. Ross
· Therapeutics on coryza, pneumonia, mental states etc. by Dr Priestman.
· Drug pictures of polychrests by Dr D.M. Gibson
· Bowel nosodes by Dr C.O. Kennedy
· Homoeopathic case taking by Dr D.M. Foubister
· Characteristic of few drugs by Dr J.C. Mackillop and Dr Brigier
The matter has been published mostly in the language of the teachers during lectures without making any alteration so as to convey the information and emphasis which was considered important by them.
If you had to meet Knowledge, Patience, Simplicity, Wisdom, Energy and Compassion together, then you don’t have to go far – There’s Dr D.P. Rastogi for you. Always a helping hand, a Benevolent teacher and an ardent worker at systemizing Homoeopathy and bringing it up to global standards. Having passed out as a Gold Medalist from the Calcutta Homoeopathic Medical College, and then further from London & Glasgow, Dr Rastogi has painstakingly developed the academics in homoeopathy. He has established the Boenninghausen Academy for Classical Homoeopathy to promote the teaching of Boenninghausen’s Repertory. He is currently the Chairman of the PG committee, CCH- Govt. of India, he is on the International Advisory Board-Journal of alternative Therapies-USA, Advisory Board-British Homoeopathic Journal. All this is apart from being an Honorary Visiting Professor to a number of Homoeopathic colleges. Dr Rastogi’s painstaking efforts, have given to Homoeopathy priceless works like ‘Golden Tips by Masters’, ‘Use of Indigenous Drugs as Common Remedies’, ‘An Overview of Repertories for PG students’ & many more to state. His years of toil, relentless perseverance, has conferred upon him Awards like the Hahnemann Award-1995, Dhanwantri Award-1997, & more recently the Life Time Achievement Award.