Outcome of years of experience of Dr Banerjea highlighting 6 methodologies in graphical & chart presentations to
reach the ‘similimum’ efficiently and quickly employing the scientific,
classical and practical approach towards prescribing.
Outcome of years of experience of Dr Banerjea and serves the needs of both the students and practitioners.
• Highlights six methodologies which enables the prescriber to reach the ‘simillimum’ efficiently and quickly.
• Presents the scientific, classical and practical approach towards prescribing which is time tested and repeatedly verified.
• Various methods described, which can help both ways in understanding materia medica and finding an exact similimum.
• Emphasis laid on the totality of symptoms, the emotional symptoms, the aetiology – mental and physical, the miasmatic totality and the generalities.
• Graphical or flow chart presentation of symptoms with the help of which the reader will be able to learn and grasp the important features or symptoms of the drugs.