A handy materia medica that serves a reliable companion for beginners to kick start their professional growth and for practitioners for quick review about any and every medicine. This book offers easy and thorough knowledge about frequently used medicine in the practice.
- Symptoms on tips – Patient as well as medicine is incomplete without symptoms. There is vast diversity in languages, but in this book, the medicine has been described in very comprehensive and basic English language that even a layman can understand.
- Explore key aspects of medicines– Homoeopathy is generally based on prescribing on complete symptoms. Here in this book, each medicine has been described under the 5 key headings- appearance, location, sensation, modality, essence.
- Quick before exam guide – Materia medica has around 4.5k medicine, it becomes difficult for any human mind to remember each and every symptom of any medicine. This book serves as Quick guide to refer medicines for students appearing for exam.
- Clarity and authenticity – The information in this book is totally authentic. The author has shared his practical experience in medicine prescription and detailed all medicine for exam and practice point of view. By focusing on these essential points, readers can quickly grasp the essence of remedy.
- Word meanings – some medical terminologies are quite confusing. The author has presented references to the meaning of tricky medical terms at the end of each page as well as at the end of the book. This provides complete insight into the medicine and ensures a comprehensive understanding of the medicines.
Dr. Sayeed Ahmad – Sayeed Ahmad is a promising writer in the field of homeopathy. He was born in 1982 in Jamalpur district, Bangladesh. Father, Dr. Musa Akanda, is a veteran homoeopath. Hence, he got acquainted with homeopathy at a very early age.
He achieved an Honours degree in Management in 2002 and a Master’s degree in 2003. He has been awarded an M.A. in Education from the University of Nottingham (UK) in 2022. Currently, he is pursuing a formal DHMS course. He serves as an Assistant Professor at the Department of Management in a government college of Bangladesh.
He has written, edited, and translated a number of books. Treasures of Homoeopathic Materia Medica is his maiden effort in Homoeopathic literature. He has also translated Gibson Miller’s A Synopsis of Homoeopathic Philosophy into Bengali (Homoepathic Darshaner Ruporekha).