Arogya Homeopathic Centre with Homeopathic Medical Association India has successfully established its first of its kind, Charitable Homeopathic Centre, where underprivileged get beneficiary for their health.
More than 70 + patients got benefit on the first day.
Mostly were women, elderly and kids.
Doctors Present: Dr Farzana Rab, Dr Raksha Thakker, Dr Shadaab Shaikh – Centre Incharge , Dr Arif Hakimji, Dr Sonal Maste , Dr Shalini Bhoire.
- Old Patients: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- New patients: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Place: Nariyalwadi Kabrastaan, Reay Road, Mumbai. Charitable Homeopathic Clinic
- Old patients’ reporting/feedback/second visit on first-come-first-serve basis. Token distribution time: 9 am to 1 pm
- For the charitable clinic/ new patients, token distribution starts at 2 pm and ends at 6 pm, also, on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Cancer/Critically Ill patients are examined on a priority basis between 9 am- 1 am.
- The Vision to offer comprehensive healthcare using Homeopathic medicines as well as establishing it to its rightful position as the medicine of the masses.
- This charitable clinic is an institution by itself. A team of 18 doctors attend to 100-120 patients a day. Doctors here use the modern day scientific approach to find trends, cures, effects and behaviour of various diseases.
- Pathological tests, CT Scans, MRIs, ECGs, etc. are also financed by the organisation for the aid of underprivileged patients.
For consultation , please SMS the name of the patient to 9322232222. A confirmation call/message will be reverted back from our clinic. Patients should not come without receiving a confirmation message from us.