Seeking mastery in the subjects of MM & Repertory? Where are you at? Come and delve yourself into the proficiency of these subjects, where Robin Murphy will mentor through his exceptional and noteworthy works to make you refined to the core.
Lotus Materia Medica is one of the best books to consult in modern homeopathic practice which has all the comprehensive and most updated matter.
Sources- the writings of Allen, Anshutz, Boericke, Burnett, Clarke, Cooper, Hale, Hahnemann, Hering, Julian, Paracelsus, Phatak, and Radamacher, from which the remedies’ monographs were compiled, formatted and updated.
What to expect in 3rd edition –
– The alphabetical schema of the sections in a drug has been followed to keep in line with the repertory style. A total of 1400 remedies are mentioned on 2214 pages.
– It is a guide which is more clinical, practical and easy to use reference guide to the vast homeopathic Materia Medica.
– With addition of modern terminology, cross references and corrected errors this work is one of its kinds in terms of its infallibility.
– The homeopathic & herbal literature has been systematically surveyed for reliable additions and updates.
– This book is a combined homeopathic and herbal Materia Medica, covering historical uses, folklore, legends, case histories, therapeutics, toxicology, provings and pharmacy aspect of many homeopathic and herbal remedies.
– The new name was given to represent the new 200 remedies that were added.
– New cross references with more updates and expanded clinical information added to many remedy monographs.
It is hoped that this edition will be helpful in the study and practice of homeopathic and herbal medicines which would prove to be helpful in clinical practice too.
Homoeopathic Medical Repertory
The Homeopathic Medical Repertory was designed to be a modern, practical and easy to use reference guide to the homeopathic Materia Medica.
What makes this repertory to stand out?
Sources- The Homeopathic Medical Repertory includes all of the original Kent’s Repertory and additions from the Allen, Hering, Boericke, Knerr, Kunzli, Phatak, Repertories etc., plus thousands of clinical updates from Dr. Murphy’s twenty years of homeopathic and herbal research. It is the most popular and frequently referred clinical repertory in modern day practice.
– This alphabetical repertory contains thousands of new clinical rubrics, especially in the areas of mental disorders, emergencies, infections, pathologies and organs.
– Also, consistent alphabetical formatting (chapters, rubrics and sub-rubrics) with updated medical terminology and modern disorders.
The third edition of The Homeopathic Medical Repertory was designed to be a complete rewrite and major upgrade of the second edition. The attempt was made to create a new and easy-to-use repertory for homeopaths that can be used in daily practice, while still remaining accessible for use at home and in the classroom. The repertory contains hundreds of new remedies and thousands of new rubrics in addition to many thousands of updates and additions.
• 400 pages larger than the 2nd edition
• 20,000 new rubrics
• 100,000 new additions
• Expanded cross-references, remedy list and word index
• Hundreds of new remedies
• Large new clinical chapter and nine other new chapters
About the Author
Dr. Robin Murphy, MD has directed various homeopathic programs at NCNM (National College of Naturopathic medicine) and has been responsible for introducing many people to homeopathy. He published the “Homeopathic Medical Repertory” in 1993 and the “Lotus Materia Medica” in 1996 which were huge hits. He is the director of the Hahnemann academy of North America which sponsors seminars on Homeopathy and natural medicine.
OFFER – FLAT 22% ON EACH TITLE
COUPON CODE- MURPH085