Spiders are air-breathing arthropods that have eight legs, chelicerae with fangs generally able to inject venom and spinnerets that extrude silk. They are the largest order of arachnids and rank seventh in total species diversity among all orders of organisms, the largest are found in Central America and have a body length of about 3.5 inches, the smallest species are less than a 25th of an inch long.
This work is to show the redline symptoms (Symptoms in italics) of Spider remedies by various stalwarts in the field of homoeopathy. This is a small try in combing the redline symptoms of Spider remedies from materia medica books of WILLIAM BOERICKE, E.B. NASH &, C. HERING
In simple the Homoeopathy helps in cure of different chronic and acute conditions, when it is used with utmost indication and as a similimum, SPIDER group of remedies are indicated in many clinical conditions, like different neural conditions, ADHD, Angina Pectoris, infectious fever or rashes or to the extent of sepsis.
- Affects nervous system
- Characterised by periodicity and coldness
- Coldness not relieved by anything.
- Feeling as if parts were enlarged and heavier.
- Hydrogenoid Constitution.
- Great susceptability to dampness.
- Constant twitching under eyelids
- Worse in warm room.
- Chronicvblood poisoning.
- Arrest intense pain of pyemia.
- Paralysis of limbs with wasting of muscles.
- Constant delusion of flying.
- Scarlet burning eruptions
- Nervous twitchings.
- Tetanic effects after bite which last for long days.
- A picture of Angina Pectoris.
- Constriction of chest muscle which radiate to shoulder and back.
- Chorea is the main therapeutic field.
- Unsteady gait
- Constant motion of whole body.
- Uncontfollable movements of both arms and legs.
- Cannot keep her hand s for a minute in same position; twitches of muscles of face; constant restlessness; inordinately sensitive, so much so that she could not be persuaded to reply to questions.
- A toxemic medicine, septic conditions.
- Adapted to most severe case of inflammation and pain.
- It is a remedy for pain of death, soothes the last struggle.
- Loss of appetite except for breakfast.
- Remarkable nervous phenomena chorea , hysteria
- Constriction sensation
- Extreme restlessness
- Sensitive to music.
- Amelioration music, open air, bright colors.
- Urine hot, thick, much sediment; difficult micturition, incontinence, and pain in kidneys. Septic diseases.
- Onanism, followed by prostatic ailments and hypochondriasis. Seminal emissions after onanism; imbecility, stupid laughter, progressive wasting.
- Nymphomania; reflex chorea; hypersemia and hypersesthesia of sexual organs.
- Spasmodic, hysterical symptoms from uterine irritation.
- Extreme nervous erethism
- Obstinate intermitents.
- Continued chilliness with cold clammy skin.
- Cardiac sleeplessness.
- Acts on arterialsystem pulse full, strong, lowers pulse rate frequency.
- THERIDION CURA
- Neevous hyperaeathesia
- Sensitive to noise it penetrates the body especially teeth causing nausea and vertigo.
- Vertigo with nausea and vomitting on least motion and on closing eyes.
- Sea sickness.
- Headache on beginning to move. Headache with nausea and vomiting like seasickness, and shaking chills. Climacteric period.
- Every shrill sound penetrates teeth.
- Seasickness of nervous women; they shut their eyes to get rid of motion of vessel, and grow deathly sick.
Homoepathic MateriaMedica- William Boericke
Dictionary of practical Materia Medica –J.H. Clarke
Leaders in Homoeopathic Therapeutics by E. B. NASH