Free Webinar Series To Understand The Secrets Of Clinical Homeopathy By Homeopathy 360 In Collaboration With All India Homoeopathic Students And Youth Association (AIHSAYA)
Time: 3 pm onwards from 14th July 2020 to 18th July 2020.
14th July 2020
Speakers: Dr Shiv Kumar Mishra
- Associate Professor, Dept. of FMT, Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Delhi.
- Project Coordinator, Lifestyle Disorder Project
Topic: How To Cope With Diabetes And Hypertension In Homoeopathic Practice : A Brief Review
Dr Anum Zaheer
- M.D. (Hom), Gold Medalist.
- Quality MD Dissertation in Homoeopathy’ Awardee by Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH)-2019
Topic: Lifestyle Disorders With Therapeutic Intervention Of Thyroid Disorders & Obesity
15th July 2020
Dr Rahul Sharma
- B.H.M.S (Jabalpur)
- A Young, Dynamic Homoeopath Practsing In Mumbai
Topic: Art Of Treating Coma And Critical Cases With Homeopathy
Dr Amaan Khan
- Homoeopathic Consultant
- Ex Prof. & Principal, North East Homeopathic Medical College, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
Topic: Role Of Homeopathy In Acute Diseases
16th July 2020
Prof. Dr Akhilesh Khan
- Professor Emeritus, A.H.M.C, Nagpur
- Erstwhile Administrator /Principal/Head Of PG Dept., D.N.De Homoeopathic Medical College
Topic: Iatrogenic Disease & Scope Of Homoeopathy
Dr Prof Mrs Zehra Faizan Haq
- MD (Homoeopathic Repertory).
- HOD, Dept. of Pathology, Antarbharati Homoeopathic Medical College, Dabha, Nagpur, Maharashtra
Topic: Role Of Miraculous Homoeopathic Medicines In Treating Arthritis
17 July 2020
Dr Ravi Singh
BHMS, MD (Hom)
A Experienced Homeopath From Lucknow
A Patient Can Be Treated From A Distance Just By A Piece Of Hair. Witness Real Time Cured Cases With Video And Photo Follow Ups.
*APDA MEIN AVSAR*
Topic:Treatment Protocol Of Medicine Transmission Through Hair With Evidence Based Case Studies
18 July 2020
Dr Subhash Chaudhary
- M.D (Hom), PGDH&FWM, PhD Scholar (WBUHS)·
- Faculty, National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH), Kolkata;,Ministry of AYUSH (Govt. of India).
Topic: Potentials Of Homoeopathy In Dealing Deadly Epidemic & Pandemic: Sharing Practical Experiences
Dr Asish Kumar Basu
- Assistant Professor, Department of Case Taking and Repertory,
- NCC Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata.
Topic: Use Of Homoeopathic Medicines In Respiratory Disorders