Model question papers to students for Medical Entrance Exams preparation
A Comprehensive, unique book written on model question papers of important universities, boards and councils, catering to the needs of the medical and paramedical students preparing to appear for their medical examination with maximum coverage of the topics, in a concise manner. All the information as prescribed by CCH
Community Medicine: Preventive & Social Medicine (Q And A) is specifically designed for homoeopathic students with a special reader friendly format, according to the prescribed syllabus.
The first of its kind for BHMS students the Guide to Preventive and Social Medicine includes:
• Up-to-date statistics and data on all aspects of community health and medicine
• Separate chapters on epidemiology, biostatistics, demography, family planning and nutrition
• Detailed description of communicable diseases with their homeopathic management
• Relevant information about latest technological developments
• All the information as prescribed by CCH
• Special Question and Answer format for quick revision
• Latest charts and reference tables
It is invaluable for understanding the subject and indispensable for last minute revision!
If Yes, send us your review of the book with a short note about yourself and we’ll publish your views for the world to know!
Here’s the link to upload your views https://forms.gle/ujjZfsVF4BKtdya78
Happy Reading! – Community Medicine: Preventive & Social Medicine (Q And A)