Kent Memorial Lectures is recognised as one of the most intellectually and socially stimulating events in the homoeopathic calendar and 2022 marks a special year as this year we celebrate 30 years of continuous sharing of knowledge- [email protected]
KML 22 is providing you all an amazing opportunity to meet, learn and get inspired from the stalwarts.
Speaker Announcement & Registration For KML 22
- Dr. K.K. Kalra, MBBS, DNB, Former CEO- NABH
- Dr. Tulika Talwar, PhD, Clinical Psychologist
- Dr. B.S. Johri, Senior Homoeopathic Consultant
- Dr. Muktinder Singh, MD (Hom.)
- Dr. Pravin Jain, MD (Hom.) Register now at https://sdha.in/kml2022/ for KENT MEMORIAL LECTURES 2022- 30th edition #[email protected] (celebrating the 30th year in continuation of sharing knowledge) THEME – ” Paediatric Journey With Homoeopathy” Date – 18th September 2022, Sunday Venue – PHD House, New Delhi
Being a Homoeopath, you can’t afford to miss this most important get-together of the Homoeopathic Fraternity!
REGISTER NOW- https://sdha.in/kml2022/