- MD (Psych Med) DPM (CPS) MF Hom. (Lond.)
- Member, Institute of Clinical Research, Mumbai
- Advanced Diploma in Management, AIMA – New Delhi
- Basic and Advanced Course in Health Science and Educational Technology, MUHS, Nashik
- Consulting Homoeopathic Practice with Psychiatric specialization since 35 years
- Former Principal, Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute, Palghar (a stand alone Homoeopathic PG Institute) from 2002-2017. The Institute is affiliated to MUHS, Nashik and recognized by the CCH, New Delhi. The programme covers 6 Homoeopathic subjects and has an annual intake of 36 Postgraduate students
- Member, Scientific Advisory Board, CCRH, New Delhi (2019-22)
- Member, Ad-Hoc Board of Studies in Homoeopathy, Shri Govind Guru University, Godhra (2019- and Member Departmental Research Advisory Committee, SGGU, Gujarat.
- PhD Guide in Homoeopathic Psychiatry: MUHS, Nashik
- Consultant, Psychiatry Research projects, CCRH, New Delhi
- Chairman, Ethical Committee, RRI Mumbai Unit, CCRH.
- Chairman, Advisory Committee, RRI Mumbai, CCRH
- Resource person: Workshops on Basic and Advanced Research Methodology and Health Science Educational Technology for MUHS, Nashik
- Chairman, Editorial Board, Journal of Integrated Standardized Homoeopathy (an ISSN registered, peer reviewed and indexed in Index Copernicus, Scilit, Google scholar, CrossRef, ReadCube, National Science Library)
- Member, Editorial Boards and Reviewer, Homoeopathic Links and Indian Journal of Research in Homoeopathy
- Principal Investigator: “To ascertain the role of Homoeopathic therapy in the management of Learning Disabilities” – Extra-mural Research project supported by the Department of AYUSH, MOHFW, New Delhi, 2008-11
- Principal Investigator: “Efficacy of Homoeopathy in influencing the academic outcome in children with scholastic difficulties from the vernacular medium: A multicentric study (ongoing)” – Extramural project supported by the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India – ongoing project
- Member, Board of Governors, CCH, New Delhi and Member, Education Committee, CCH from December 2019 – July 2021
- Member, Steering Committee, National Campaign for Homoeopathic in Mother and Child Care, Department of AYUSH, MHFW, New Delhi, 2007-08
- Member, Core Committee for ROTP in Homoeopathy, Department of AYUSH, MoHFW, New Delhi, 2008-10
- Member, SFC and Committee on Clinical Research, CCRH, New Delhi, 2002-05
- Member, Appraisal and Approval Committees for AYUSH Initiatives in Public Health, Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India (2008-10).
- Member, PG Board of Studies in Homoeopathy, MUHS, Nashik (2009-17)
- Chairman, Clinical Research Sub Committee, CCRH, New Delhi (2015-18)
- Member, Scientific Advisory Committee, CCRH, New Delhi (2015-18)
- Hahnemann Jeevan Gaurav Award by the Maharashtra Council of Homoeopathy for 2017-18
- Samuel Hahnemann Award for Health services by DDI Arogya, Pune December 2018
- B. K. Sahni Memorial Award, Patna 2010
- Recipient for contribution to Homoeopathy by Father Muller’s Charitable Institutions, Mangalore, 2005
- National Hahnemannian Award by the Research Society of Homoeopathy, Lucknow in 2003.
- Hahnemann Memorial Award by the Chandrapur Association of Homoeopaths in 2001.
- Dhawale K. M. Revitalizing homoeopathic medical education for the COVID-19 era: Integrating Hahnemannian thought, Principles of Medical Education, and the core of the National Educational Policy, 2020. Journal of Integrated Standardized Homoeopathy 2020; 3(4) : 80-87
- Latha Devrajan and Dhawale K. M. Institutional Transformation through Standardized Clinical Action: A Key to Actualizing the Potential for Homoeopathic Research. Journal of Standardiz’ed Homoeopathy 2019; 02 (02
- “Evolving a Competency based syllabus in Postgraduate Homoeopathic Education: Advanced teaching of Fundamentals of H In Journal of Homoeopathy University Vol 3, April 2018
- Jain Bipin, Sujata Goda, Neena Ambekar, K. M. Dhawale Taking Homoeopathy to the Grassroots through Community Health Volunteer (CHV) Programme in Mother & Child Care: The Philosophy & The Practice. Asian Journal of Homoeopathy, 2014
- Jain Bipin, Hitesh Purohit, K. M. Dhawale. Going Holistic The Whole Way: A Case For Reform In Homoeopathic Medical Education Asian Journal of Homoeopathy 2011, 05
- Jain Bipin, Hitesh Purohit, K. M. Dhawale.Going Holistic The Whole Way: A Case For Reform In Homoeopathic Medical Education-Part- 2 Asian Journal of Homoeopathy 2011, 11
- Published “Homoeopathic Management of Learning Disabilities” in “Homoeopathic Heritage”, 2012, a peer reviewed Journal and “Use of Homoeopathic Remedies in the Management of Learning Disabilities” in IJRH, the journal of the CCRH.
- Nigwekar Anoop and Dhawale K. M. Caring for the System – The 4th Dimension of Care. In Human Resource Development in Asia-Trends and Challenges Papers presented at the 1st International Conference on Human Resources Development in Asia Eds Udai Pareek, et al Oxford and IBH Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd, 2002
- A number of articles in Asian Journal of Homoeopathy and National Journal of Homoeopathy.
- Edited and contributed to the Homoeopathy section of the “Principles of Integrated Medicine” published by Tata Mcgraw Hill Pvt. , 2002
- Contributed to the ICR Symposium on Hahnemannian Totality 1978 in the form of 2 papers on the “Clinical Interview” and “Small group teaching”
- Contributed to the ICR Operational Manual, a Manual giving the methodology for the use of the Standardized Clinical Record©.
- Bridging the gap between education and research: Possibilities and Difficulties: Paper presented at the World Homoeopathy Day Conference, New Delhi April 2019
- Homoeopathy for Healthy Child: Paper presented at the World Homoeopathy Day Conference, New Delhi, April 2018
- Homoeopathy in Psychosomatic Disorders: Its role in the Management of Hypertension at the International AYUSH Conference and Exhibition, Dubai November 2017
- Mental Health through Homoeopathy and Common Mental Disorders: and Role of Homoeopathy in Children with Disabilities at Toronto Homoeopathic Conference in April 2017
- Training through Action Learning: Implanting Quality within the Researcher: Paper presented at the World Homoeopathic Conference, New Delhi, April 2017
- Role of Homoeopathy In Mental Health at World Homoeopathy Conference, New Delhi, April 2016
- Homoeopathic aspects of the Management of Psychiatric disorders at the Canadian Homoeopathic Conference, Toronto in October 2012.
- Homoeopathic Management of Learning Disabilities at the International Liga Conference, New Delhi, December 2011
- Homoeopathic Management of Behavioural disorders at the 1st International Homoeopathic Conference, Dubai in February 2005.
- “Tri-coordinate Care of the Professional” at the Inter-Professional Conference organized by the Association of Medical Education In Europe in Krakow, Poland in 1993. Also presented a paper on “Homoeopathic Medical Education and Training” at the AMEE, Conference on Medical Education at Krakow, Poland, 1993.
Can a medically fit individual be considered healthy in a holistic sense of the word?
Can observational skills be used effectively in homeopathic case taking? Can insights from our childhood, our hobbies, dreams and doodles reveal essential clues?
As medicine has advanced, we have become accustomed to determining our level of health by measuring various lab tests and medical imaging. While these modern tests offer much value in helping us to understand and make adjustments to our lives when issues arise, they are often hyper-focused on symptoms and isolated physiological malfunctioning and the essence of the whole individual can be lost.
Perhaps you can relate to the scenario of receiving a clean report of health from a medical perspective – blood tests, scans, imaging are all pristine – yet from a holistic perspective you do not feel well. This is when we need to shift our focus to a new paradigm of health. In this informative and innovative book ‘ Accuracy of 10 Ws in Homeopathic Case Taking, the author carries the reader on a journey of understanding how their earliest life experiences result in patterned behaviors that form the lens from which they experience life – both in health and disease. For a practicing homeopath or an eager student, this book will really help in learning the finer nuances of remedies and the art of case taking.
For a practicing homeopath or an eager student, this book will really help in learning the finer nuances of remedies and the art of case taking. He provides the reader glimpses of his role as a practitioner and teacher through case examples from his practice. He has introduced a unique understanding and approach of case taking and analysis based on the concept of Dr Boenninghausen 7 W; and named it as “10 Ws”.