Dr Shyam Kumar Vaishnav has completed PG in the Dept. of Materia Medica in Dr Allu Ramalingaiah Govt. Homoeo Medical College, Rajamahendravaram. He stood State Th in AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test) 2018.
He had put in constant efforts for the CMES to be organized in the college and has taken active leadership in organizing and conducting medical camps and also selflessly served in spreading awareness and prevention during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis. The zeal and passion shown by the author has always been iconic.
Stood State 1stand received Gold Medal in Subject of Organon of Medicine in 1st BHMS.
- Completed Bachelor Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S) in the year 2018, from AlluRamalingaiah Government Homeopathic College, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh.
- Got All india rank 565 in AIAPGET,2018
- Stood College first in MD final PART ii in subject of MateriaMedica.
Completed Doctor of Medicine-MD(Homoeo) in MateriaMedica in Dec 2021 in Dr.AlluRamalingiahGovtHomoeo Medical College,Rajahmundry
- Stood State 7th, andcollege 1st in AIAPGET 2018.
- Had done the major part in organizing CMEs(Continuing Medical Education) in College by eminent Allopathic and Homoeopathic Physicians, Radiologists and Surgeons of Rajahmundry.
- Author of SELECTIVE POINTERS,THROUGH ALLEN’S KEY NOTES published by B JAIN PUBLISHERS PVT Ltd, in 2021.
- Co-author of COLLECTOR’S BOERICKE’s NEW MANUAL of HOMOEOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA with REPERTORY, published by B JAIN PUBLISHERS PVT Ltd, in 2022.
- Youngest Author of the State in field of Homoeopathy while pursuing MD at age of 25 years.
- Practising Homoeopathy @Dr.SHYAM’S HOMOEO CARE, Rajahmundry since last 15 months.
- Have been conducting free Homoeo Medical camps on every Sunday of the month in rural places around Rajamahendravaram.
Allen’s Keynotes is one of Materia Medica’s most widely read books. Given the difficulties readers face in understanding and remembering the materia medica, the author has come up with SELECTIVE POINTERS through ALLEN’S KEYNOTES. It’s a collection of similar symptoms in one place, making it easy to remember and distinguish the remedies. This book is to provide an answer to the vexed question “How shall I get a remedy quickly in a particular group of population & without much effort?”
• the book is divided into 2 sections in which, the most important symptoms are arranged under 11 subsections, based on different phases of life, addictions, seasons along with the Do’s and Don’ts
• its easy for comprehension and also quick for reference and prescription
• The THUMB RULE section gives a different perspective of learning making the reader ponder and go to the depth of Allen’s Keynotes
• Emphasis had been on dividing age groups, gender groups& even on pediatric remedies, a list of drugs has been incorporated for the convenience of students, PG scholars, and the physicians