About Dr Nagendra Babu
- D (Hom) from the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik. – Dec-2009.
- H.M.S. (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) December, 1995, from Karnataka University, Dharwad, Karnataka, India.
- Compulsory rotatory internship completed in February- 1997.
- Registered under the Karnataka board of homoeopathic system of medicine from 19. 02. 97 to 22 .04.1999
- Registered under Tamilnadu homeopathic council from 23.04.1999 to till date.
- A (Master of Arts) in sociology may -2001, from the Annamalai University, Annamalai nagar, Tamilnadu, India.
- Post graduate diploma in public relations from the Annamalai University, Annamalai nagar, Tamilnadu in may – 1999.
- Post graduate diploma in advertising management from the advertising club, madras in 1997.
- Intermediate education from the board of intermediate education in March – 1990.
- Secondary school certificate from the board of secondary education, Andhra Pradesh, in March – 1988.
· Blissfully presented a paper “Specifics in Hahnemannian literature” at 2nd international seminar and conference on 10th April 2019 conducted jointly by IHZT, Germany, IHMA and India at Hahnemann’s house, Torgue, Germany on the occasion of world homeopathic day and master Hahnemann’s birthday.
- Presented a paper “specifics in hahnemannian literature” at a national level I.H.M.A scientific seminar at mallapurum, kerala, india as main faculty on the 7th day of October 2018.
- Presented a paper on the topic “efficacy of homeopathy”” at the beacon 2011, Hahnemann birthday celebrations conducted by Hahnemann homeopathic medical college, Salem on 30th April, 2011.
- Presented a paper on the topic “specifics in Hahnemannian literature” at the Sai ram homoeo smart info 2011 conducted by Sri Sai ram homeopathic medical college at hotel Vijay park , Chennai, Tamilnadu, on 26th and 27th march, 2011.
- Presented a paper on the topic “Hahnemann as a dietician” at a symposium “Hahnemann –the genius” conducted on the occasion of birth day celebrations 2010 at Sarada Krishna Homeopathic Medical College, Tamilnadu, on 10th April, 2010.
- Executive member I.H.M.A (Indian homeopathic medical association),Chennai chapter since one year
- Participated in a topic of discussion on “Role of miasms in the treatment of mental diseases”, this was presided over by a homeopath from U.S.A. Dr. Luc de shepper, on the 28th day of Jan 2006.this was conducted by “Homoeotimes” magazine
- Master of ceremony for an anniversary celebration programme conducted by “Homoeo Times” magazine on the 2nd day of Jan 2005.
- Produced good academic results every year (95 to 100%)
- Worked as assistant to chief superintendent, for conducting the tamilnadu Dr M.G.R medical university examinations from 2001 till date (conducted every 6 months once).
- Successfully sent out five batches of B.H.M.S doctors from the Sri Sai ram homeopathic medical college Chennai-44.
Management of COVID with specific homoeopathy medicines and organon perspective” a paper as WEBINAR was presented on 20th june 2021 as a part of lockdown learning, 7th webinar series organised I.H.M.A Chennai chapter.
2. Decrypting sensitising miasm “A controversial topic was presented as WEBINAR on 24th July 2020. This event was organised as a series by name hope 2 by Indian homoeopathic medical association.
3. Under the prestigious banner of Fr. Muller homoeopathy medical college, Mangalore a Webinar paper by name “Relevance of diversified prescriptions “was presented on 17th July 2020.
4. As a principle speaker presented a paper at a webinar conducted by IHMA, Perinthalmanna, Kerala, India, on 2nd June 2020 at 9 p.m. the topic of the paper was “Tryst with Indolents, handling cases with paucity of symptoms”.
5. Presented a paper at international webinar titled “pursuit of water dose” conducted by prestigious publisher B. Jain and its sister concern homeopathy 360 on 25th of June 2020 at 3.p.m.
6. On 21st may 2020 as a part of webinar series conducted by prestigious publisher B. Jain and its sister concern homeopathy 360 presented a topic “decrypting Posology”.
7. Presented a paper at National Webinar on AYUSH for Immunity 2.0
Conducted on 17th November 2020 by north eastern institute of folku medicine, under Government of India, Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh.
8. Presented a paper at KQHDA National webinar through scheduled Zoom meeting, Topic: Utilitarian Homoeo Prophylaxis on Sep 6, 2020.
- Regular Blood donor with the madras voluntary blood bank, Chennai.
- Certificate of national cadet crops training camp held during 28th June 87 to July 87.
- Certificate of social service, help age India, during N.S.S campaign held on 15th Aug 89.
- Certificate of national service scheme between the years of 1988- 90
- Attended the youth camp held at Vivekananda Kendra, Kanyakumari between 22nd Jan 90 to 31st Jan 90.
- Diploma in M.S office from the informatics centre for computer systems, Chennai. From Jan 98 to March 98.
- Attended a training programme for prevention, control and quality care for sexually transmitted diseases conducted by Tamilnadu voluntary health association, Chennai held on the 14th and 15th day of 2000.
- Certificate of participation in yoga course from 5th day of May 2002 to 23rd June 2002.
- Good drawing and painting skills. Successfully sold a series of paintings on “Ganesha”.
Lost in the maze of symptoms & their dryness of expression? Let this book help you with that!
This book is an attempt to clarify these doubts of a newcomer to homoeopathic materia medica as well as homoeopathy. This book no doubt will make an addition to the text books on homeopathic materia medica. Over view of various therapeutic Foreword medicinal systems creates a good platform to understand Homoeopathy and HMM as it helps to understand the basic philosophical differences and how they have evolved.
- A student friendly publication to acquaint with the basics of homoeopathic Materia Medica in depth. For both beginners and post graduate students.
- A book with proper oriented medicines so that the further journey becomes fascinating and exciting in its comprehension and application.
- Written strictly following the C.C.H. recommended portion.
- Gear up to learn topics from the pre homoeopathic era to basic concepts of Homoeopathy & Materia Medica.
- A model Drug picture is given to guide the beginners “How to study a Drug picture?”
- Decent collection of Modern scientific nomenclature of sources of drugs.
- A large collection of Drug names in Group study of Materia medica.
- Introduction to Bowel Nosodes, Bach flower remedies.
Thus this book is not another Materia Medica Book where every medicine is explained but it is a book on how the books of Materia Medica need to be understood and studied which become very essential for a new comer to the homoeopathy.
Reviews About the Book
The content of this book covers all the topics needed for the U.G and P.G Homoeopathic courses. Also, the content is written in a very simple language which makes it more understandable. The sincere efforts of Dr. Nagender babu are commendable to bring all the homoeopathic literature of materia medica under one roof. The duty of the senior academician is not only to teach students but also to prepare new generation for future, and author has justified his responsibility by providing such a
Dr. Sonia Tuteja
Professor, Materia medica,
Dr. M.P.K. Homoeopathic Medical College & research center. Homoeopathic University
Dr. Charanjeet Singh Principal and DeanSri GangaNagar Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital and Research InstituteTantia University, Sri Ganga Nagar (Rajasthan)
Professor and P. G. Coordinator
Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical College