Dr Ajit Kulkarni M.D. (Hom.) is Director, Homeopathic Research Institute, Pune, A veteran homoeopath, an academician and a famed international teacher. A classical Homeopathic physician, he has been practising for 35 years. He has given over 100 international seminars and workshops in different parts of the world. Dr. Kulkarni is co-author: Absolute Homoeopathic Matera Medica, Five Regional Repertories: AIDS, DM, Thyroid, HTN and Trauma . Also, author of Body Language and Homeopathy, Homeopathy through Harmony and Totality (Three volumes), Law of Similars in Medical Science, Homeopathic Posology, Kali Family and Its Relations, Homeopathic Covidoscope (published by Amazon) and over 100 publications on various aspects of homeopathy, papers and books translated in several languages, He has Award of ‘Excellence in Homoeopathy, Award of ‘Homoeo-Ratna, Life achievement Award, Dr. B. Sahni Memorial Award.,He is a member, Editorial Board, National Journal of Homeopathy, Mumbai.
– Gold Medalist, D.H.M.S. – 1981
– Director of Homoeopathic Research Institute – 1989
– Excellence In Homoeopathy – 2011
– Homoeo-Ratna – 2014
– Award of ‘Excellence in Homoeopathy, 2011’, offered by Post-Graduate Association of India.
– Award of ‘Homoeo-Ratna’, 2014, offered by ‘Homoeo-Friends’, India.
Life achievement Award”, 2018, offered by Sontara Bhansali Charitable trust and Indian Homeopahic Forum.
- Law of Similars in Medical Science”
- “Homeopathic Posology”
- “Kali Family and Its Relations”
- “Body Language and Homeopathy”
- “More than 100 publications on various aspects of homeopathy”
- “22 books in Russian language”
- “Many books translated in several languages”
- “Harmony in Totality Collected works of Dr. Ajit Kulkarni”
- Homeopathy Through Harmony and Totality
– The book clearly sheds light on the connection between the laws of nature on which homeopathy is based and underscores the importance of indivisibility of the human beings.
– Through the Law of Similars in medical science, Dr Ajit Kulkarni has positioned the salubrious value of homeopathy in a convincing manner, by appraising the curative principle of Similia as followed in several medical disciplines. Ajit’s assertion that the Law of Similars stands as a connecting thread between all medical therapies is a worthy note.
– His unique chart on miasms based on the energy pattern precisely summarizes the essence of the concept in its true spirit as Miasmatic understanding’ which remains among the most difficult points in homeopathic training and practical work.
– The essential ‘Study of dispositions and personality types’ is thoroughly covered in articles of Dr Ajit Kulkarni who works as an experienced clinical counsellor.
Dr Ajit Kulkarni draws special acclaim for his clarity of style and meticulous care in explanations. He has presented the classical homeopathic literature in his inimitable style backed by his long clinical experience woven into the fabric that renders a strong message of the enormous utility of homeopathy.
COMMENT OVER HOMEOPATHY THROUGH HARMONY AND TOTALITY VOL I – By Guy Tydor
‘Homeopathy through Harmony and Totality’ first volume is a compendium of philosophy, thoughts, discussions, instructions, basic ideas of dispositions and personality, the study of emotions and clinical tips to benefit our clinical practice.
Each specimen in the book is a Masterpiece and I am sure every reader will get ample knowledge of practical value.
A book like “Harmony in Totality” is a Gemstone of simplicity and sincerity which I consider as a “Must ponder and apply book.” It doesn’t matter whether your daily work with Kulkarni’s “Absolute Materia Medica”, Kent’s, Farrington’s, Hahnemann’s Pura or any other Materia medica, reading Dr Kulkarni’s approach will surely benefit your study and practice.
Classical Homeopath RCHomIsrael
Dr Ajit Kulkarni beautifully explains how to integrate the science and the art of homoeopathy for efficient practice through this book. The book effectively explains the relationship between the natural laws upon which homoeopathy is founded and emphasises the significance of the indivisibility of human beings. The author’s chart on miasms based on the energy pattern perfectly captures the essence of the idea in its genuine spirit as “Miasmatic comprehension,” which continues to be one of the most challenging concepts in homoeopathic education and practice
My acquaintance with Dr Ajit Kulkarni began when I was his PG guide and it deepened with the course of time. During our every interactive discussion, I realized the depth of energy within him and capacity of perceiving the subjects in depth. His quality of understanding lies within the acute perceptive mind. Definitely I feel proud to be associated with a great scholar who happened to be a student and now I observe him to be the Guru in Medicine.”
Dr Ajit Kulkarni, with his vast information system within mind brings the gigantic treasured knowledge in the most simplified manner. The information is useful for both undergraduate and postgraduate students and practitioners.
The chief principle of Homoeopathy i.e. the Law of Similars has been discussed aptly, giving the reader new insights into this basic topic such as Individualization andCo-relations between Ayurveda and Homoeopathy, Trinity in Holism with special reference to Trio etc. which are explained in a very lucid and novel manner. Emphatically it presents the principles of Homoeopathy and their application, scope and future of homoeopathy, the study of Mind through stress, various emotions, Materia Medica as well as Repertory in this book. Overall, I find ‘Harmony in Totality’ Vol I a very logical book to perceive the multi-dimensions of Homoeopathic philosophy and Practice.
Homoeopathy Through Harmony and Totality” Volume I is an excellent book which explains the holistic and integrated approach of Homeopathy. It not only allows one to understand the philosophy of Homeopathy, but also gives us a clear picture of the laws on which the Homeopathic science is based upon. In the book we understand the deeper connecting bonds between homoeopathy and Ayurveda, Yoga and many more branches of science.The book is not only a rich source of knowledge, but also a guide which helps us to walk on the path of healing.