Dr Subrata K. Banerjea is pleased to announce the Twenty-First Summer School for 2020, which is now a part of the establishment.
7 full days Intensive, Clinic Orientated Teaching.
Dates: 20th June 2020 (Saturday) to 27th June 2020 (Saturday)
(Comprising 7 days tuition; Thursday off).
- To develop your Materia Medica.
- To grasp the Medicine Picture through a few Key-Expressions (e.g. retention for Nat. the Mur; Anchor for Pulsatilla; Principle for Kali Carb; Unfulfilled for Tuberculinum) and Miasmatic of Medicines (Rapid miasmatic diagnosis and remedy diagnosis through appearance, gesture, posture and behaviours).
- To compare related medicines instantly.
- To be a confident prescriber with time tested, century-old scientific approach of combining Miasms, Totality & Essence with sound knowledge in Materia Medica; Practical Reinforcement of Classical Hahnemannian-Kantian Approach: Consistent & Repeatedly verified, even in the Drug-Dependent Cases, see how it works! (Guarantees confidence in Materia Medica as the medicines are presented through personification, pictures of faces, gestures etc and extensive comparison with related medicines).
- Observe Rapid & Permanent relief of curable Pathology: Live Cases in the Teaching Clinic of U.K and Video footage of Indian Medical Centres: Fast results even in Drug Dependent Cases.
- Re-visit the action of century-old lesser-known Organopathic medicines like Helenius, Indigo, Tanacetum, Verbena in Depression; Amyl Nit., Epiphegus, Melilotus, Onosmodium, Usnea for Migraine. (a) To discuss the Organopathic lesser-known medicines for common acute & chronic ailments e.g. Asthma, Arthritis, Cough & Cold, Constipation, Depression, Eczema, Hypertension, UTI etc. (b) To discuss the effective classical methodology to deal with drug-dependent patients from Subrata’s extensive clinical experience in the U.K & India with illustration of successful cases and demonstration of the rapid action of the Organopathic. (c) To demonstrate methods of weaning off conventional chemicals in accordance with aphorism §91 of Organon and thereby giving confidence to the patient that (i) yes, I can control the dosage and may take fewer chemicals; (ii) there are alternatives to manage my condition and (iii) homoeopathy is working for me!
Subjects for Summer School 2020:
- Live video-transmission of patients from India medical centre
- Why simple homoeopathy works. Live cases of struggle & successes: in-depth discussion and case analysis of some advanced pathological cases & how homoeopathy is working
- Simple homoeopathy works – classical & practical prescribing
- Confused? See simple successful homoeopathy live case discussion at Allen teaching clinic – 2 days
- Triumph of time-tested classical & practical homoeopathy: practice cases
- How simple homoeopathy works – in-depth discussion and case analysis of Allen teaching clinic cases
Include the tuition and extensive accompanying notes for 7 full days (10 AM to 5.00 PM- U.K Time) intensive, clinic orientated teaching.
For classroom participation: £680.00 (for US Dollars or Euro, please use: www.xe.com for the current transaction rate of the day of payment;). Partial participation @ £ 105 Per Day.
For Videolink (transmitted live from the classroom) participation: £630.00 (for US Dollars or Euro, please use: www.xe.com for the current transaction rate of the day of payment;). Partial participation @ £98 Per Day. To facilitate learning, groups are small and places are therefore limited. Deposit of £200.00 (non-refundable) please. Cheques made payable to “Allen College of Homoeopathy” or you can do BACS transfer (please ask for details).
Inter-active Video-linked Programme transmitted directly from the classroom including live cases of Clinics: Is intended for international and long-distance U.K participants.
Allen College employs a professional interactive streaming video link which provides excellent quality visual and audio connection. Students are able to interact with each other and the lecturer via this link. Each session is recorded and will be available for 12 weeks after the class.
Unlimited viewing of each recorded sessions for 12 weeks (3 months) after the class. If weekdays are difficult, you can be a Video linked participant and have unlimited viewings of each recorded sessions. All classroom participants will also have the recordings for unlimited viewings for 12 weeks after class.