Community Medicine ,: Preventive & Social Medicine (Q & A) – Dr Balaram Jana
Reviewer- Prof Dr Lipika chakraborty
Prof & HOD department of Hom Mat Medica, Pioneer homoeopathic medical College and hospital
As Dr Balaram Jana sir was my teacher when I was studying in college . We use to use this book for studing PSM at a glance as the book of Park & Park of psm is a ocean and was very difficult to digest, this book use to make the topic of psm very short and easily palatable.
A Comprehensive, unique books written on model question papers of important universities, boards and councils, catering to the needs of the medical and paramedical students preparing to appear to for their medical examination with maximum coverage of the topics, in a concise manner.
This textbook is specifically designed for homeopathic students with a special reader friendly format, according to the prescribed syllabus.
The first of its kind for BHMS students the Guide to Preventive and Social Medicine includes:
• Up-to-date statistics and data on all aspects of community health and medicine
• Separate chapters on epidemiology, biostatistics, demography, family planning and nutrition
• Detailed description of communicable diseases with their homeopathic management
• Relevant information about latest technological developments
• All the information as prescribed by CCH
• Special Question and Answer format for quick revision
• Latest charts and reference tables
It is invaluable for understanding the subject and indispensable for last minute revision!
If Yes, send us your review of the book with a short note about yourself and we’ll publish your views for the world to know!
Here’s the link to upload your views https://forms.gle/ujjZfsVF4BKtdya78
Happy Reading! – Community Medicine: Preventive & Social Medicine (Q And A)
Searching Tags: Model question papers for paramedical students, model question papers for medical students, books for medical examination preparation, books for Medical Entrance Exams, Best Books for Medical PG Preparation