?ARDS AND IT’S HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE.?
“ARDS” is also known as ‘RDS’ and is a disease of respiratory system in generally.
-When fluid collected in air sacs then disease that occurs is collected “ARDS”.
– When RDS form in young children it is known as “hyline membrain”.
?SIGN. AND SYMPTOMS:
The sign and symptoms of ARDS can vary in intesity, depending on its cause and severity as well as the presence of underlying heart or lung disease
– confusion and extreme tiredness.
– low blood pressure.
– laboured breathing.
– symptoms_usually devlop within a few hours to a few day after the precipitations infection.
? RISK FACTORS :
– most common problem in ARDS :-
– Blood clots.
– collapsed lungs.
– infection of lugs.
– scarring(pulmonary fibrosis).
– the risk of death increase with age and severity of illness.
-some recover completely while other experience lasting damage to their lungs.
– people who have a history of chronic alcoholism are higher risk of developing ARDS.
-If the lungs/ blood close in this situation, it can head to *myocardial infection*
? CAUSES :
– the most common cause of ARDS is SEPSIS.
– severe pneumonia, severe cause of pneumonia usually affect all five lobes of the lungs.
– ARDS typically occurs I’ll. Or who have significant injury or infection.
– RDS may changes over time to become /form bronchopulmonary dysplasia [BPD].
-more chances , people who have severe COVID -19 may devlop ARDS.
The primary goal of ARDS of treatment is to ensure a person has enough oxygen supply by ventilation machine.
➖ TREATMENT BY HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE:
1] ARSENIC ALBUM :
– If the flu is respiratory, a watery , runny nose , with sneezing paroxysms , and dry cough are often seen .
2] ACONITE NAPPELUS.
– Belladonna is taken by mouth as a sedative , to stop bronchial spasm in whooping coug.