A Handbook of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology is an elaborate work and reveals a dedicated effort by a teacher to the homeopathic students. The book is equipped with literature that helps a student catch hold of the vast expanding field of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology in a simple and easy to understand manner.
With charts, pictures, diagrams and tabular illustrations incorporated, the book has been designed to suit the B.H.M.S curriculum for young minds. It is sectioned into three parts: i) Forensic medicine and jurisprudence ii) Toxicology and iii) Laws and Acts Chapters
It details every topic in question & answer format with illustrations and will help the students to acquaint themselves with the questions asked in examinations in the last 10 years.
Additionally, It is a quick and precise aid for simultaneous preparation and revision for examination.
- Q&A format with details of different enough for students of homeopathy, explained well through examples and illustrations
- Compilation of both long answer questions and short note questions, covering almost all topics that are asked in examinations
- Elaborate sections on CCH acts, IPC and homeopathic practitioners code of ethics and etiquette
- Fortified with charts, pictures, tables and tabular illustrations
- Authorized certificate performed included
- Perfect for quick reference and self assessment
Have You Read This Book? – A Handbook of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
If Yes, send us your review of the book with a short note about yourself and we’ll publish your views for the world to know!
Here’s the link to upload your views https://forms.gle/ujjZfsVF4BKtdya78
Happy Reading! – A Handbook of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology