The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued an official notification for the post of Lecturer, Gujarat Medical and Health Service, Manager and others. Interested and eligible candidates can scroll down to read 1744 vacancy details on the GPSC website.
The last date for applying for the vacancy is July 31, 2019. Candidates should apply for vacancies in the prescribed format.
Check GPSC vacancy details:
GPSC has released a total of 1744 vacancies for various posts at gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Check post-wise vacancy details:
- Gujarat Medical and Health Service – 1619 posts
- Child Marriage Prevention Officer cum District Social Security Officer, Class-II – 4 posts
- Child Development Project Officer (Women) – 1 post
- Gujarat Administrative Service – 97 posts
- Principal / Superintendent, Class-I – 1 post
- Manager, Government Printing & Stationery-1 Post
- Lecturer Selection Pay Scales (Professor) Agadastra and Radiologist – 2 posts
- Deputy director, horticulture – 3 posts
- Principal / Superintendent, Government Homeopathy College – 1 post
- Professor, (Homeopathy) – 2 posts
Check age limit required for multiple posts:
Candidates applying for the vacancies should check the age limit post-wise:
- Child Development Project Officer (Female), Manager, Government Printing and Stationery – 21 to 38 years
- Child Marriage Prevention Officer Cum District Social Defence Officer, Class-II – 40 years
- Gujarat Medical and Health Service – 20 to 35 years
- Lecturer Selection Scale (Professor) Agadatantra and Vidhi Vaidhayak – 21 to 47 years
- Deputy Director, Horticulture – 21 to 42 years
- Professor, (Homoeopathy) – 47 years
- Principal / Superintendent, Class-I – 49 years
- Principal/ Superintendent, Government Homeopathy College – 21 to 49 years
- Online application process begins: 15 July 2019
- Last date to apply online application: 31 July 2019
Note: To know vacancy details, candidates can.