Website TMC ACTREC
TMC ACTREC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BDS, Diploma, BAMS, BHMS, M.Sc, PG Diploma, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Scientific Officer.
The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is a Comprehensive Cancer Centre with a mission to achieve the highest standards in patients care, cancer prevention, cancer research and professional development for oncology and allied disciplines. TMC is an autonomous Grant-In-Aid Institute of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, TMC is affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI). The HBNI is a Deemed University of the Department of Atomic Energy with a mission to develop high quality postgraduate educational programs in science and technology including those related to Life and Health sciences. ACTREC, TMC invites applications from eligible candidates of Indian nationality who are keen to pursue a career in TMC. Full time positions in various departments available at ACTREC are listed below:
1. Post Name: Scientific Officer D (Centre For Cancer Epidemiology) (1 – UR)
i. Level Of pay in the pay Matrix: Level 11 (Pre-revised PB3, Rs. 15600-39100+ GP 6600/-
ii. Initial Pay : Rs. 67700/- Ievel -11, Cell 1 + Applicable Allowances
iii. Qualification & Experience: Post-graduate in Biology BAMS / BHMS / BDS from a recognized University, P.G. Diploma in Clinical Research may be desirable. Total 3 years experience in a Cancer Reg’stry / Cancer hospital / Public Health Care Experience in Managerial Level wilt be preferable.
1. Date of Birth: Birth Certificate / School leaving certificate / S.S.C. passing certificate
2. Educational Qualification: Mark sheet & Passing Certificate Of final examinations.
3. Experience certificates. Past Employment: Experience certificate indicating the date of joining and relieving. Current Employment: Appointment letter, last Pay Slip, Identity Card
4. Caste Certificate: Valid Caste Certificate (in the format of Government of India), Caste Validity certificate in case of SC / ST, Non creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate is mandatory, Formats are uploaded on ACTREC site.
5. persons with Disability: Physical Disability Certificate
6. Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) : Valid Income and Asset certificate (in the format of Government of India is mandatory) Format is uploaded on ACTREC website.
1. Age & experience will ba reckoned as on the last date of online application.
2. Reservation of posts under various categories shall be applicable as per Govt. Rules.
3. Candidates may be offered a higher or lower grade than what is advertised based on their working experience, research work record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection Committee
4. Through proper Channel: Persons working under Central I State Government I Autonomous body / Semi Government Organizations and other Public Sector Undertakings must submit their application through the head of the organisation.
5. Separate application should be submitted for each post
6. In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate dose not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false I incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith.
7. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement
8. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / bench mark and restrict no. of candidates called for Written examination / Skill test / Interview taking into account various factors like no. of vacancies, percentage of marks in Graduate I Post Graduate Degrees etc.
9. Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / cut-off marks (Group I Stream / Discipline I Category-wise etc.) while finalizing such candidates to be called for Written test Skiii test I Interview as well as selecting the candidates for final selection after Written test / Skill test / Interview
10. The decision of the Director, Tata Memorial Centre in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
Selection Procedure :
1. Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right not to call any candidates to appear for Written examination / Skill test / Interview without assigning any reason thereof.
2. Tata memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for the written examination / Skill test / Interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for written test / skill test / interview.
How to Apply :
1. Reservation for Persons With Disability and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) will be applicable as per rules of Government of India.
2. Last date for online application is 07/08/2020 upto 5 30 p.m & receiving hard copy of online applications within 7 days from last date of Online application i.e. 14/08/2020.
3. It is mandatory to submit online application. Candidates must submit documentary evidence in support of the details furnished in the Online Application Form regarding date of birth, qualification, experience. caste, disability certificate etc., failing which such applications will be treated as incomplete.
4. Candidate shall submita recent passport size photograph. attested copies of following certificates as a proof of Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience, age relaxation for reserved category & person with Disability along with the copy of online application form sealed covers superscribed as “POST APPLIED FOR – Advt. No.ACTREC/ADVT-A/32020 on or before the last date of receiving the application to the Administrative Officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer, Sector – 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210. It is mandatory to submit a copy of online application along with copies of relevant certificates; otherwise the application will be rejected. Address queries, if any to: E-mail – [email protected]
5. Non Receipt of Application: Tata Memorial Centre does not take any responsibility for non receipt of application through Online / by post for whatsoever be the reason.
6. Late and Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
|Company Name||TMC ACTREC|
|Post Name||Scientific Officer|
|No of Posts||9 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 67,700/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Last Date to Apply||07/08/2020|
To apply for this job please visit actrec.gov.in.