Applications are invited from the Citizens of India for the post of Secretary National Commission for Indian System of Medicine (NCISM). The qualifications for the said post are as under: –
(i) Post-graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised University;
(ii) Preference may be given to persons having medical qualification.
(iii) In case of medical professionals, the candidate must be registered with the State Council for Indian System of Medicine/ Central Council of Indian Medicine.
Having experience in the Central Government or a State Government or any
statutory body or recognized organization or institution of not less than fifteen years in his related service or profession in Level 12 in the pay matrix (Rs. 78800- 209200/-) or equivalent thereto or above along with administrative experience of not less than ten years;
3. DESIRABLE COMPETENCIES
- Must have proven high quality and effective communication skills at all levels
- Must have demonstrable experience of ethical leadership with proven ability to
work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary stakeholders
- Strong management experience, organizational strategy and planning experience
for more than 7 years
- Proven ability to inspire, engage and empower the medical workforce across a
range of medical specialties, while upholding the highest standards of personal and
professional and professional integrity
- Ability to build trusting relationships with peers and stakeholders and to act as an
ambassador for the medical profession in India and across the globe.
- Uphold patient safety and quality of care at all times, including initiating prompt
action on concerns w.r.t quality of clinical care.
- Serve as a role model for the entire medical profession through leadership, service
and contribution to the medical and healthcare profession
- Demonstrated ability to utilize resources effectively for maximum benefit to
patients and society.
- Evidence based medicine.
- Quality management in healthcare.
4. UPPER AGE LIMIT: Not exceeding 65 years of age as on 15.02.2021.
5. TENURE OF SERVICE: Secretary shall hold office for a term of 4 years from the date on which he/she enters upon his / her office or until he / she attains the age of Seventy years (70) whichever is earlier and shall not be eligible for any extension or reappointment.
Download Notification and Proforma >>> 14. Application form _Secretary_NCISM