Dr. Bernardo A Merizalde – Vice President (USA)
Medical Education and Training
- Medical School, Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario, Bogotá, Colombia, Jan. 1975-Dec.1979.
- Hospital Militar Central, Internal Medicine, Bogota, Colombia, Jul-Dec 1977.
- Hospital de San Jose, Bogota. Ob/Gyn, Jan.-Jun, 1979; General Surgery, Jul-Dec. 1978; Internal Medicine II, Jul- Dec. 1977.
- Hospital Infantil Lorencita Villegas de Santos,Pediatrics Rotation, Jan-Jun. 1978.
- Clínica del Rosario and Clínica de Reposo de Nuestra Señora de Fátima, Bogota, Colombia; psychiatric rotation, Jul-Dec. 1979.
- Hospital Nuestra Senora del Pilar in Medina, Cundinamarca, Colombia S.A, in Public Health Service, General Medical Practice and Surgey, Jan-Dec. 1981.
- Hahnemann Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, Psychiatry Residency Training Program, Jul. 1983-Jun.1987.
- Abington Hospital Mental Health Center, Jul 1984-Jun. 1986.
- Eagleville Hospital, elective rotation, Jul-Sept.1986.
- Friends Hospital, psychiatric out-patient clinic, Jul. 1984-Jun 1987.
- Continued Education Seminars and courses sponsored by the professional associations of which I am a member, about 70 hours per year, including courses on Hypnosis, Mind-Body medicine, Functional Medicine, Homeopathic Medicine, and psychiatric training with Dr. Stanley Greenspan on children with special needs.
- Leadership Development Framework and Profile, Development Intensive for Professionals, Notre Dame University, June 2006.
I have taken numerous courses, sponsored by the American Institute of Homeopathy, the International Homeopathic Medical League (LIGA), and the National Center for Homeopathy (USA), by prominent teachers from around the world, including Francisco Eisayaga, Andre Saine, Robin Murphy, Sheilagh Creasy, Alphons Geukens, Paul Herscu, George Dimitriadis, and others