- Rs. 1, 00,000.
- Two merit prizes, each of Rs. 25,000
- Examination prizes – 15,000 , College shield – 10,000 each
(terms and conditions apply)
- Anybody who claims to be a Homoeopath.
- Age should not be more than 35 years on 10th January.
- Registrations shall be done through college latest by 10th January.
- Registration Fee of Rs. 300/-may be sent either through cheque /DD / or through online account payment to Bamra Arogya Trust, State Bank of India A/c No: 32167993954, IFSC Code: SBIN0000645.
- If someone deposits the fees through cash deposit machine or directly into a bank in the form of cash then they will have to pay an extra 60 rupees as a cash handling charges.
- The venue and details of the contest shall be intimated to the candidates latest by 31 st January.
General Guidelines For The Contest
- The contest shall comprise of a subjective written test paper:
- Duration- 3 hours, Total marks- 100
- Contest Paper shall comprise of -10 short questions and -1 or 2 cured cases by the Masters like Kent, Burnett, Lippe, Andre Saine, Vithoulkas and candidate has to tell prognosis and remedy for the case with justification.
- Candidates are allowed to take only two books i.e. one Repertory and one Materia Medica in the contest hall.
- Extra answer sheets are not allowed.
- It is strictly prohibited to write your roll no, name, DOB, exam centre name or other particulars except front page of the answer sheet.
- No electronic devices like mobiles, laptops etc. shall be allowed in contest hall.
- Use of whitener/ fluid on the answer sheet is strictly prohibited.
- Candidates should use blue pen only.
- The left side of the answer sheet will be for rough work. Any answer written on that part will not be considered for evaluation.
- Contestants have to attempt only one question for those having an option to them. In case more than one question is attempted, only the first one will be considered as a correct attempt.
- Candidates are requested to report at the Examination Centre, 1 hour before the time of commencement of the contest, i.e. 9 AM sharp. Examination time is 10 am- 01 pm.
- No candidate shall be admitted to the examination hall after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates are requested to affix their photo on admit card.
- The winner of the award shall be declared by a BOARD, consisting of Experts, as constituted by Bamra Arogya Trust.
- Marks obtained by the candidate should be of no concern to them, as no such information, shall be shared by the board.
- THE BOARD’S DECISION WILL BE FINAL. NO DISPUTES WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
- Winner will be accolade on the Annual Ceremony of BAMRA AROGYA TRUST to be held in March.
- The contest will be held on Sunday, 9th February 2020.
- Email: email@example.com
For More Details Kindly Contact: +91-8305367544, +91-9893200976
To know more about Exam, Syllabus, Guidelines, Study Material, Registration & for any information click here