Maharashtra: The Common Entrance Test Cell (Maha CET Cell) has started the admission process for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPT, BOTH, BASLP, BP & O, BSc (Nursing) courses in Maharashtra State.
The application process has begun and the window will be closed on 26.06.2019 (05.00 hrs).
National admission cum eligibility examination was organized by the National Testing Agency on 05.05.2019. The result of this examination has been announced on 05.06.2019. All the candidates can download the mark sheet/rank card of this examination which points to different rank numbers.
1. Get All India Rank
2. All India quota rank
3. Category Rank
4. pH rank
Entry Procedure for Health Sciences course in Maharashtra State will be required for all Indian rank of the candidate to be filled during the process of filling the application form, which is mentioned above. All candidates are instructed that they do not enter any other ranks during online registration/application.
All interested candidates of various health science courses including MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS / BPTh / BOTh / BASLP / BP & O / B.Sc (Nursing) should note that they fill the online application / registration form. Otherwise, they will not be eligible to enter these courses during the academic year 2019-20.
|1||online registration/application form||22.06.19 to 26.06.19 up to 5 PM|
|2||Payment of Registration Fees Through Online Payment Gateway||22.06.19 to 26.06.19 up to 5 PM|
|3||Publication of registered candidate’s list||26.06.19 after 10 PM|
|4||Document verification for NRI Candidate at 9th Floor, Admissions Regulating Authority, A.K. Nayak Marg, Fort, Mumbai – 400 002||28.06.2019 to 01.07.2019|
|5||Physical Document verification at Respective Centre. (The details of this will be published by way of a notice on 26.06.19||28.06.2019 to 03.07.2019|
|6||Online Preference (Choices) Filling Process for the MBBS / BDS course.||29.06.2019 to 04.07.2019|
|7||Publication of Provisional State Merit List||04.07.2019 after 5 pm|
|8||Declaration of selection list of 1st Round for MBBS / BDS course||05.07.2019 after 8 pm|
|9||Last date of joining to the selected college during the 1st round for MBBS / BDS course.||12.07.2019|
|10||Commencement of Academic Session for MBBS /BDS course.||01.08.2019|
|11||Online Preference (Choices) Filling Process for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTh/BOTh/BASLP/BP&O/B.Sc (Nursing) course.||05.07.2019 to 11.07.2019|
|12||Declaration of selection list of 1st Round for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTh/BOTh/BASLP/BP&O/B.Sc (Nursing) course.||15.07.2019|
|13||Last date of joining to the selected college during 1st round forms/BHMS/BUMS/BPTh/BOTh/BASLP/BP&O/B.Sc (Nursing) course.||23.07.2019|
|14||Commencement of Academic Session for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTh/BOTh/BASLP/BP&O/B.Sc (Nursing) course||01.08.2019|
The schedule of the second and the subsequent rounds will be announced in the prescribed time. Candidates should read “Notice Brochure of NEET UG 2019 Priority System” for admission to health science courses before filling up the online application/registration form. Candidates should ascertain eligibility for admission before filling the application / registration form.
All candidates should open the www.mahacet.org website for the online registration process. Before filling up the online registration/application form, a candidate should carefully read the instructions given in Annexure-A, available in the NEET-UG-2015 information brochure.
Steps for the online application form
Fill in the application Upload the uploaded documents online payment gateway Take a printout of Application form
- After filling the online registration/application form, a candidate will have to press the SUBMIT button, and only after that, it will be accepted for the form provisionally in the process.
- A candidate will be considered to be registered for the process only after payment.
- A candidate can submit an online registration/application multiple times. However, the form will be considered valid only after receiving the bank payment. The rest of the registration/application form where payment amount has not been paid will be removed by the computer.
- If the claim is not initially claimed in the reservation (constitutional designated or PWD etc.) then the benefits of unclaimed reservation will not be given in the process even after valid documents.
- Online registration will be closed on 26.06.2019 at 5.00 p.m. The period of online registration will not be increased due to computer failure, failure of supply of electricity, technical difficulties or any other reason.
- All candidates are requested to complete the online registration/application form as soon as possible and do not wait until the end date.
- In some places, a group of candidates gives money to the agent / cyber cafe person for online registration/application on their behalf. If this agent / cyber cafe person fails to submit online registration/application or pay the bank money, then the sole responsibility is with the candidate or the parent.
- Applications will be rejected directly after the deadline by these candidates.
- The process of uploading a scanned document:
- Candidates can upload all available documents during online registration. All original documents should be produced at the time of the document verification process.
- Please note that the candidate has to upload a scanned copy of the original documents required after the payment position.
- The procedure for filling the Online Preference Form for MBBS / BDS will be between 29/06/2016 to 04/07/2019
- The process for filling the Online Preference Form for BAMS / BHMS / BUMS / BPTH / BOT / BASLP / BP & O / B.Sc (Nursing) courses will be between 05/07/2019 and 11/07/2019.
Instructions for image uploads are as follows: –
Document size should be less than 300kb.
The document should be in .pdf format
For more information, click here