“Evidence-based Research of Homoeopathy in Gynaecology” book to be released on 2nd December at IIHP Conference
Dr Girish Gupta, determined to prove Homoeopathy is a science endeavored to take an arduous journey facing myriad obstacles, he took research as his sole aim to establish the supremacy and scientificity of Homoeopathy.
His book ” Evidence-based Research of Homoeopathy in Gynaecology” will be released on 2nd December at IIHP Conference
Enjoy an authentic and a good read !!!
- Dr. Gupta is a Chief Consultant at Gaurang Clinic and Centre for Homoeopathic Research, Aliganj, Lucknow.
- He is Honorary Medical Officer (Homoeopathic) at State Bank of India, Jawahar Bhawan Branch, Lucknow (since 1984) and Kapoorthala Branch, Lucknow (since 1985).
- He is also an Authorized Medical Attendant/Specialist in “Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants”, Lucknow (since December 1995).
- Honorary Lecturer of Pathology and Bacteriology in State Mohan Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow (from 1983-1985)
- Visiting Professor, Faculty of Homoeopathy, Kota Bharu (Kelantan State), Malaysia (from 1993 – 2000).
- President at Homoeopathic Research Foundation- a registered NGO, based in Lucknow. (Exempted from Income tax under Section 80-G and 12-A.)
- Working as a Guide for M. D. (Hom.) in Materia Medica at Sri-Sai Nath Post Graduate Institute of Homoeopathy,(S.N.P.G.I.H.) Allahabad.
- Working as a Mentor and Guide for P.G. (Hom)London, at Hahnemann College of Homeopathy, United Kingdom.
- Working as a Mentor for CCAH and FCAH(Post Graduate Certificate and Fellowship course in Advance Homoeopathy) conducted by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nasik.
- Worked as a Research Co – Investigator in a scheme entitled “Screening of Homoeopathic Drugs in Animal and Human Viruses” sponsored by the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Worked as a Principal Investigator in a Clinical research project from August 2006 to September 2009 entitled “To evolve a group of most efficacious homeopathic medicines in ‘Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia’ by CCH.
- Worked as a Principal Investigator in a Clinical research project (2008 to 2010) entitled “Evidence based clinical study on the effect of Homeopathic drugs in cases of Ovarian Cyst” by Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- He is working as a Column writer in two Hindi News Dailies “Rashtriya Sahara” since 1996 and “Hindustan” since 1997.
Chief Editor, “Asian Homoeopathic Journal”, a quarterly journal published by Asian Homoeopathic Medical League (from 1994-1998).
Member, Editorial Board, “Homoeo Gagan” a Hindi magazine published from Bihar, India.
- Publishing an in-house Newsletter entitled ‘JIGYASA’ since 1996 for creating mass awareness about recent researches in the field of Homoeopathy.
- He has participated in several health talk shows through All India Radio and interviews through Lucknow Doordarshan.
- He is an Honorary Advisor, “Asian Journal of Homoeopathy”, Noida.
- He is Member of Editorial Advisory Board, “Indian Journal of Research in Homoeopathy”, published by Central Council for Research in Homeopathy, Department of AYUSH, Government of India.
- Received “Kamal Patra Award 1990” given by State Junior Chamber, Uttar Pradesh.
- Received “Best Scientific Paper Award” in the International Homoeopathic Congress of AHML held in New Delhi in February 1993.
- Received “Bharat Jyoti Award” given by his Excellency, the Governor of Uttar Pradesh, Sri Moti Lal Vora on 25th April 1994 at Raj Bhawan, Lucknow.
- Received “Homoeo Dynasty Great Master’s Award-1996” from The Health Minister, Government of West Bengal during National Homoeopathic Congress held in Calcutta in September 1996.
- Received “Rajib Goyal Young Scientist Award 1998” from The Goyal Foundation at Kurukshetra University, Haryana in February1999.
- Received “Prakrati Ratna Award” in Medical Services for contribution in the field of Homeopathy from Mrs. Kumkum Roy Chaudhury of Sahara India Pariwar in a felicitation ceremony organised by ‘Prakrati – The Nature’ on September 30, 2005 at Ganna Sansthan, Lucknow.
- Received “Vocational Award – 2006” for his outstanding services in the field of Homeopathic Treatment and Research
- Received “Qamar Kahkasha Award – 2007” for contribution in the field of Homeopathy in a felicitation ceremony organised by ‘All India Qamar Foundation, Lucknow’
- Recipient of “Homoeo Ratan Award” for serving ailing humanity through Homeopathy in a felicitation ceremony organised by ‘Homoeo Friends’ in 2007
- Dr. Mahendra Singh Memorial “Best Scientist Award” for Evidence Based Research Work on the role of Homeopathic medicines in cases of Uterine Fibroids, Ovarian Cysts, Arthritis, Prostate, Leucoderma, Psoriasis and Kidney Stones on March 2, 2014 in a ceremony, Shraddhanjali 2014 organised at Indian Science Congress Association Auditorium, Kolkata.
- He was a Secretary General of Asian Homoeopathic Medical League (2010)
- He was National Vice President of Asian Homoeopathic Medical League (from 2002 – 2010)
- He is Life Member of Homoeopathic Medical Association of India (since 1981)
- He is Life Member of Asian Homoeopathic Medical League since 1995.
- He was a Research Secretary of Asian Homoeopathic Medical League (from 1989 – 92 and 1998)
- Executive Member of Association of Private Medical Practitioners (from 1990 – 1994)
- Member of Indian Institute of Homoeopathic Physicians (since 1981)
- He is Member of Scientific Advisory Committee of Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India (2002)
- He is Member of Indian Red Cross Society, Uttar Pradesh State Branch since 2005.
- Executive Member at Moti Lal Nehru Homoeopathic Hospital, Lucknow
- Member of Advisory Committee of Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic
- Institute (MLDMHI), Kolkata for Post Graduate Certificate Course in Research Methodology in Homeopathy.
- His Case reports published in The Homoeopathic Heritage, National Journal of Homeopathy and Indian Journal of Homeopathy
- Scientific reports published in The Hahnemannian Gleanings.