The International Day of Yoga has been celebrated annually on 21st June. Yoga is practiced in various forms around the world and continues to grow in popularity. Recognizing its universal appeal, on 11 December 2014, the United Nations proclaimed 21 June as the International Day of Yoga by resolution 69/131.
The International Day of Yoga aims to raise awareness worldwide of the many benefits of practicing yoga.
On the eve of 7th International Yoga day, the Ukranian Association Ayurveda-Yoga, have organized two events.
Ukraine Yoga Video Championship 2021 (First annual contest of national level)
Ukraine Yoga Photo Contest 2021 (Second annual contest of national level)
The events aim to promote the “Yoga Science” for the befits of mankind.
Eminent World Level jury
- Nouf Marwaai (Clinical psychologist, lifestyle counselor, yoga master Padma Shri Award (the fourth highest civilian award by the President of India) President of Saudi Yoga Olympic Committe, Ministry of Sports) Saudi Arabia,
- Amira Fahmy (Eminent Journalist / Yoga Instructor 25 plus years of devoted work to promote yoga science. Worked for Radio Cairo, Al-Masaa newspaper and Reuters News agency) Egypt
- Mr.Girish Jha ,Yoga Master,(40 plus years of teaching, training, research, mentoring people in the field of Yoga, Meditation & Science) United States of America,
- Yogi Bhai Ji (Victor Truviano) Yoga Master (30 plus years dedicated to Yoga ,Meditation & Well being of humanity ) Argentina,
- Mrs. Snjezana Satya Priya Mrazovic (Certified Yoga,Hipnos,Pranic Healer & Teacher Croatian Organization for Natural, Energy and Spiritual Medicine ,HUPED)Croatia,
- Doctor Bharat Singh (Yoga Teacher & Evaluator ,Yoga Certification Board, Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.) India,
- Doctor Charu Sharma (Doctorate in Yoga Philosophy Senior Yoga Expert, Indian Yoga Association, Personnel certification Body Lead Examiner Yoga Certification Board ,Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India) India,
- Mr. Kshetrimayum Doren Singh (Assistant Research Officer Yoga, Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga),
- Kholoud Alyami (Advance Yoga Instructor & Therapist ,RYT 200) Saudi Arabia,
- Yogi Ibrahim Mahmoud Mosleh (Advance Yoga Instructor & Therapist,RYT 200) Egypt,
- Sri Govindaraju Venkatachalam (Certified Yoga Teacher, Therapist & Instructor Coordinated International Yoga Research in India,USA and Australia) Australia.
Prizes and Certificates will be awarded to winners. The participation is free.
Start of the event: 26-05-2021 (Wednesday)
Last Date to Apply: 13-06-2021 (Sunday)
Declaration of Final Result: 21-06-2021 (Monday)
For detailed information: www.uaay.org
Ukraine Yoga Video Championship 2021 (Detailed Information)
Ukraine Yoga Photo Contest 2021 (Detailed Information)
The events are made with a support and association of Embassy of India in Ukraine