Duties & Responsibilities:
- Writing, Reviewing & Actively Managing content of homeopathic websites and other online assets and sources.
- Creating and executing SMS, WhatsApp and E-mail based homeopathic marketing campaigns.
- Design and oversee all aspects of homeopathic digital marketing department including the marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Planning and execution of marketing homeopathic projects and campaigns. Ideation and creation of collaterals, distributing them in various media and social platforms and measuring its impact and effectiveness
- Plan and manage homeopathic social media platforms.
- Evaluate important metrics with Marketing Team that affect website traffic and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals.
- Attaining certain and specific goals in generating homeopathy leads, lead qualification, marketing communication, building brand image and conversion of the leads with the Marketing Team.
- Marketing of digital homeopathic products such as websites and mobile applications Online. It includes giving ideas for printed materials such as brochures and posters as well as executing online marketing campaigns
- Using Digital Marketing strategies for marketing homeopathic products. This includes online adverts, viral YouTube videos or any online marketing campaign
- Monitoring the performance of campaigns and other marketing efforts, evaluating them and taking proper measures to improve the performance.
Salary: 32,000 – 35,000/-
Key Result Areas:
- Conducting Weekly Homeopathic Webinars:
- Software Training Sessions
- Ensuring timely delivery of all Visual Promotion Designs & Elements as per the schedule, dealing with the Design & Marketing Team. (Emailers/Brochures/Flyers/Ad Banners)
- Ensuring availability of the website banners on time.
- Generating the homeopathic content for the social media posts or another digital platforms.
- Ensuring all posts are being posted as per the schedule.
- Creating & Maintaining homeopathic blogs on the websites
- Connecting with the potential homeopathic audience.
- Maintaining the record of generated leads, Spreading network of the target audience via FB Groups & YouTube Subscribers.
- Ensuring the presence of our homeopathic products through Google AdWords, FB ads, Video ads, Banner ads in conjunction with the marketing & designing team.
- Monitoring & Reviewing the ad reports with the marketing team.
Head – Human Resource Department,
B.Jain Group of Companies,
D-157, Sector -63, Noida-201307
Tel:: +91 120 49 33 333
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org