Website National Health Mission
NHM Jobs 2019: CMHO, Bemetara (Chhattisgarh) is going to conduct Walk-In-Interview to recruit Laboratory Technician, Nursing Officer and other Posts under National Health Mission (NHM) on contractual basis for the financial year 2019-20. All eligible candidates can go for Walk-In-Interview which will be organised from 9 July to 22 July 2019.
- Junior Secretarial Assistant- 9 July 2019
- Senior Nursing Officer- 10 July 2019
- MO- Ayush (RBSK)- 11 July 2019
- Laboratory Technician (NHM)- 12 July 2019
- Tech. Assistant-Hearing impaired children (NPPCD)- 15 July 2019
- Social Worker- 17 July 2019
- Nursing Officer (Female)- 18 July 2019
- Staff Nurse (NRC) (Female)- 18 July 2019
- Dental Assistant- 22 July 2019
NHM Jobs Details:
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
- Senior Nursing Officer- 1 Post
- MO- Ayush (RBSK)- 1 Post
- Laboratory Technician (NHM)- 2 Posts
- Tech. Assistant-Hearing impaired children (NPPCD)- 1 Post
- Social Worker- 1 Post
- Nursing Officer (Female)- 3 Posts
- Staff Nurse (NRC) (Female)- 1 Post
- Dental Assistant- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Jobs:
MO- Ayush (RBSK)-Candidates should have BHMS/BAMS/BUMS Degree registered from any GOI recognised Ayush, Homeo, Unani Registration Board of CG.
Nursing Officer (Female)- BSC Nursing or GNM course passed candidates may apply for the posts.
Check the official notification for details of the educational qualification of other posts.
The final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of educational qualification, experience, skill test and interview which will be organised by the selection body.
How to Apply for NHM Jobs:
All eligible candidates can go for Walk-In-Interview which will be organised from 9 July to 22 July 2019.