Vacancy: Lead Assistant Manager Medical Summarization
Location: Sec 58 Noida
Work timings : 10am-7pm/11am-8pm, 5 days working
- Non MBBS: to include BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery), BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery), BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- Min experience of 5 years in a Medical Summarization for the Underwriting process
- Preferred subject matter expertise in Medical Underwriting
- Preferred Knowledge of medical terminology, standard medical abbreviations and pharmacy terms
- Working knowledge of clinical workflows to understand health information pertinent to various visits and procedures
- candidate should have offical team handling experience
- Manage teams and ensure quality and productivity targets are met
- Motivate team members and control attrition
- Monitor transactions on an ongoing basis and take corrective steps where necessary or make incremental improvements.
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance.
- Assist new hires such that they are productive on the floor in the shortest possible time frame.
- Handle escalations
- Provide inputs on process and system to the team members.
- Client Interaction, where required at the level of supervisors.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, external regulations and information security standards.
- Collect and provide data required for various audits like ISO/COPC etc.
Ensure that all agents in their process know their goals and how they are linked to the Organization’s quality policy