Government of India Ministry of AYUSH
GPO complex, B Block,
AYUSH Bhavan, INA, New Delhi
Sub: Filling up one post of Deputy Drug Controller (Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy), Ministry of AYUSH -reg
It is proposed to fill up one post of Deputy Drug Controller (Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy), under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.
- The post is proposed to be filled up on deputation including short term contract basis. The details and eligibility criteria for filling up the post are given in Annex-I.
- The application in duplicate complete in all respect should reach in the prescribed proforma through proper channel to Shri Abdul Sadiq Khan, Under Secretary, Establishment-I Division, Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, AYUSH Bhavan, B-Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023 within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement for this post in the employment The format for the application is given at Annex-II. Details are also available on the website of this Ministry (www.ayush.gov.in).
- Hindi version will
Encl: as above To:
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
All Ministries/ Departments/ Chief Secretaries to State Governments/ Administrators, UT Administrations for wider circulation of the vacancy.
- NIC for uploading on the website of Ministry of AYUSH
- All organizations of Ministry of AYUSH as per standard list
- DOPT with the request to upload it on their
Government of India Ministry of AYUSH
Filling up one post of Deputy Drug Controller (Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy), Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi-reg.
Applications are invited, in duplicate, from eligible candidates for filling up one post of Deputy Drug Controller (Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. The eligibility criteria and other details are given below. Details are also available on the website of this Ministry (www.ayush.gov.in).
|1||Name of the post||Deputy Drug Controller (Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy)|
|2||Number of post||One|
|3||Mode of Recruitment||Deputation(ISTC)/Promotion|
|4||Scale of pay/ Grade Pay||Level 12 of the pay matrix (Rs.78,800-2,09,200) plus NPA for BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS qualification holders|
|5||Age limit for applying (as on the closing date for receipt of
|Not exceeding 56 years|
|6||Eligibility Criteria||1.Officers under the Central Government/ State Government/ Union territories/ Recognized Research Institutions/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous or Statutory Organizations:
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department;
(ii) with five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Level-11 (Rs.67,700-Rs.2,08,700) of pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre/department;
(b) Possessing a Degree in Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homoeopathy or degree in Pharmacy of (Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homoeopathy) conferred by a University recognized by the Central or State Government for this purpose.
(c) Ten years professional experience in manufacturing/testing/regulation Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homoeopathy drugs.
Note 1 :- The Departmental Assistant Drug Controller Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homoeopathy in Level-11 of the pay matrix (Rs.67,700-Rs.2,08,700) with five years of regular service in the grade having the educational qualifications and experience prescribed for deputationists shall also be considered along with outsiders and in case he/she is selected for appointment to the post, the same shall be deemed to have been filled by promotion.
Note 2:- Period of Deputation (Including Short Term Contract) including period of deputation(ISTC) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other Organization/Department of Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed 04 (four) years. The maximum age limit for appointment by transfer on deputation (ISTC) shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
|7||Tenure of appointment||From the date of joining on the post to four years or upto the date of retirement in the parent organization, whichever is earlier.|
|1) To act as Head and Coordinator for the Drug Control Cel1/AYUSH Vertical in CDSCO for regulation of Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy drugs at the central level and handling of industry issues.
2) Responsible for Secretarial work or ASUDTAB, ASUDCC and Sub-committee or Expert Committee tor Homoeopathy drugs; 3)Coordination with PCIM and H and respective Phariracopoeia Committees in the matters of quality and standards of AS U and H drugs.
4) To assist Drug Controller General (India) in uniform implementation of various provisions of Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules and Drugs and Magic Remedies Act and Rules related to ASU and H Drugs ;
5) To assist DCG(I) in coordinating with the State Licensing Authorities/Drug Controllers of ASU and H Drugs with respect to enforcement of relevant legal provisions, regulatory inspection or for WHO-GM P/CoPP certification of manufacturing units and approval or licensing of laboratories under Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945 and investigation of adulterated/rnisbranded/spurious/ sub-standard Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy drugs moving in the inter- state commerce;
6) To examine the technical matters of ASU and H drugs arising out of the provisions of Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940 and Rules 1945 and Drugs and Magic Remedies Act, 1954 and Rules there under for imparting advice for uniform implementation of various provisions pertaining to Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy drugs.
|7) To supervise the activities and work performance of respective Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy Drug Inspectors and Assistant Drug Controllers and provide them necessary guidance and training.
8) To assist in the processing, decision making and making of replies/comments in the ASU and H drugs related technical or legal matters received from States, Central Ministries/Departments, Parliament, Parliamentary Committees, Courts and Public.
9) To act as Appellate Authority for disposal of RTI appeals and public grievances related to ASU and H drugs.
10) To provide technical assistance or report as and when required by the Deputy Drug Controller (ASU and H), DCGI, Ministry of AYUSH/Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in respect of ASU and H drugs.
|9||Place of duty||Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi.|
|10||Last Date for receipt of applications||The application complete in all respect in duplicate should reach in the prescribed proforma through proper channel to Shri Abdul Sadiq Khan, Under Secretary, Establishment Division, Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, AYUSH Bhavan, B-Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023
within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement for this post in the employment newspapers.
|11||General Instructions||1. Applications not received through proper channel as well as those received after closing date of receipt of Application shall not be entertained and summarily rejected.|
Application for the post of Deputy Drug Controller (Ayurveda,Siddha,Unani, Homoeopathy), Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi
|1||Name in Block letters||
Affix recent passport size Photograph duly self attested
No./Mobile No./ E- mail ID
|3||Date of Birth (in Christian era)|
|4||Age as on the closing date for receipt of application|
|5||Age of superannuation in
the present organisation
|6||Educational and other Qualifications|
|Qualification||Board/ Institution||Year of Passing||Percentage/ Position/
|7||Published research work|
|S.No.||Topic||Name of Publication|
|8.||Details of Employment, in chronological order.|
|Name of Office||Post held||Nature of employment i.e. Ad-hoc or temporary or quasi- permanent or permanent or deputation or
|From||To||Scale of Pay||Nature of duties performed|
|9||Please state clearly whether in the light of the entries made by you above, you meet the requirements of the post.|
|10||Additional information, if any, which you would like to mention
in support of your suitability for the post.
|11||List of documents attached (All documents should be duly self attested. Application should be continuously page numbered)|
|Name of the documents||Page No|
I hereby declare that all statements made in this application are true, complete and correct to the bestof my knowledge and belief. I also declare that no criminal case is pending/contemplated against me. I understand that in the event of any information being found suppressed/false or incorrect or ineligibility being detected before or after the selection, my candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled.
Signature of the candidate
Name of Candidate
Place : Date :
CERTIFICATE/DOCUMENTS TO BE GIVEN BY HEAD OF OFFICE OF THE APPLICANT
- It is certified that the particulars furnished by the official are
- It is certified that no disciplinary/vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the applicant and he/she is clear from the Vigilance
- It is certified that no major/minor penalty has been imposed or contemplated on him/her during the last 10
- The record of service of the official has been carefully scrutinized and it is certified that there is no doubt about his/her
- This office has no objection and the applicant will be immediately relieved consequent upon his/her selection for the post of Deputy Drug Controller (Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy) in Ministry of AYUSH, New
6. The photocopies of ACRs for the last 5 years duly attested on each page are enclosed.
Name of organization——-
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com