RECRUITMENT OF MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS by GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA, DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE
Applications are invited from medical professionals, i.e., Doctors, Nurses and Lab Technicians (including retired medical professionals) for deployment on contract basis by the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Telangana.
Details of the process of empanelment, remuneration payable and online application form are available at: health.telangana.gov.in
Last date of application is 3 April, 2020.
The district of deployment of the medical professional will be as per the preference indicated in the application.
The deployment on contract basis will be subject to verification of original documents pertaining to qualification(s).
The following consolidated remuneration will apply.
S. No./ Category/ Consolidated remuneration per month* (Rs.)
1. Medical Officer-Specialist – Rs. 1,00,000/-
2. Medical Officer -MBBS – Rs. 40,000/-
3. Medical Officer-AYUSH – Rs. 35,000/-
4. Staff Nurse – Rs. 23,000/-
5. Lab Technician – Rs. 17,000/-
For retired government medical professionals, higher of the following will be extended. Consolidated remuneration shown in the table above, or last pay drawn less current pension.
Interested Medical Professionals may apply online at the following link:
* These rates are subject to upward review by Government and there is proposal for special allowance for COVID-19 duties.
To apply for this job please visit health.telangana.gov.in.