Website Central Council of Research in Homoeopathy
Applications invited for the recruitment to the Post of Director-General at Central Council of Research in Homoeopathy, New Delhi.
Pay scale: Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200 (Level-14) + NPA and other usual allowances, admissible as per Central Government Rules through selection method.
Eligibility: Officers of the Central/State Government/Autonomous Bodies/Research Institutions/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Semi-Government/ Statutory or Autonomous Organization funded by the Government.
Age Limit: Not Exceeding 58 Years as on the last date of submission of application.
Method of Recruitment: By deputation/short term contract for a tenure of 5 Years of the bill the date the incumbent attains the age of superannuation, whichever is earlier.
A. Essential Qualifications:
- PG Degree in Homoeopathy included in the 2nd Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
- Enrolment in the Central/State Registration of Homoeopathy.
- 20 year’s experience in Research and or Teaching in a Group A level post having:
- A minimum of three years of regular service in a post in PB-4 with GP of Rs. 8700/- (Pre-revised) or Level 13 of 7th CPC pay Matrix or Equivalent corresponding pay scales as applications to the post.
- Eight years of regular service in a post in PB-3 with GP of Rs. 7600/- (Pre-revised) or Level 12 of 7th CPC pay Matrix or Equivalent corresponding pay scales as applications to the post.
4. Quality research work published in peer-reviewed research journals.
B. Desirable Qualification:
- Administrative experience in the field of Homoeopathy in Central/State Government/Autonomous Bodies.
- Ph.D. qualifications in Homoeopathy.
To view the complete brochure and the application form, visit https://www.ccrhindia.nic.in/WriteReadData/LINKS/DG%20CCRH3d2eea73-46f7-494f-8abc-0ae93433c59c.pdf
To apply for this job please visit www.ccrhindia.nic.in.