Recruitment for Multiple Vacancies under National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh
Ref. No: 569/SPMU/HR/APPNT/2020-21/4523 Dated: 02.11.2020
The National Health Mission (NHM) seeks to provide universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care, which is accountable, yet at the same
time responsive to the needs of the people, resulting in the reduction of child and maternal deaths, as well as population stabilization, gender and demographic
NHM, U.P. is inviting applications from eligible candidates for 20+ Contractual Vacancies at State and District Level
DGM- AYUSH (Deputation/Open Market)
(A.) BAMS: 1. A Degree in Ayurveda of a University established by Law in
India OR Five year Degree or Diploma in Ayurveda of the Board of Indian
Medicine, Uttar Pradesh.
2. Registration as a Vaidya with the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar
BUMS: 1.A Degree in Unani Tib of a University established by Law in
India OR Five year Degree or Diploma in Unani Tib of the Board of
Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh.
2. Registration as a Hakeem with the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar
BHMS: 1. A recognized Degree in Homeopathy, the duration of study
of which is not less than five years according to its syllabus or course
OR any recognized Diploma in Homeopathy, the duration of study
of which is not less than four years according to its syllabus or course
2. The applicant should be duly registered with the Homeopathic
Medical Council, Uttar Pradesh.
(B). Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Hospital/Health Management.
Atleast 10 years of experience in Public Health at National/State level.
No. of Vacancies – 1
Honoraria in INR (PM) – Rs. 80,000
Location – SPMU-Lucknow
Online Submission of Application Starts from 03.11.2020 at 12:01 AM
The Last Date of Submission of Online Application is 13.11.2020 at 11:59:59 PM
1.Only merit based screened out candidates may be called for appearing in Written Test/Interview.
2. Candidates have to score Cut-off marks (33% for Un-Reserved categories,30% for OBC and 24% for SC/ST) in Written Test and Personal Interview
wherever applicable for the preparation of merit list for Final shortlisting.
3. As applicable a 90% weightage of Written Test Marks and 10% Weightage of Interview Marks for Final selection of the candidate depend upon obtaining
the marks above prescribed cut-off percentage in Interview.
(1) Vacancies shall be subject to the State reservation policy of Uttar Pradesh.
(2) Candidates of Uttar Pradesh state who are claiming reservation in their respective category (OBC, SC, ST, PWD, EWS, etc.) must submit the Caste
certificate along with permanent residential proof in the prescribed format issued by a competent authority. Candidate having domicile of other states will be
treated under the Un-reserved category.
(3) The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of the one-year, renewable subject to Government of India approval and satisfactory
performance. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in the future.
(4) Society reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of the recruitment process. The number of vacant positions may vary at any stage
during the recruitment process.
(5) If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false
information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the Society in any matter
relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
(6) Please note the 03.11.2020 shall be taken as a reference date for computing age, qualification, experience, etc.
(7) Only post qualification experience shall be considered for all the above mentioned positions.
(8) Only post-registration experience shall be considered for the positions having essential criteria of registration with respective councils.
(9) Only standard course durations shall be considered for the abovequalifications.
*Age Relaxation shall be provided as per the State Reservation Policy
To apply for this job please visit upnhm.samshrm.com.