Website Employees' State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital Walk-In Interview For Recruitment Of Contractual Part Time Homeopathic Physician
|S.No.||Department||No. of Vaccancies||Date & Time of Interview|
|1||Homeopathic||1||24/05/19 (Friday) At 9:00AM|
- Degree in Homeopathy of Recognized University /Statutory State Board/ Council or equivalent
recognized under the Homeopathic council Act 1973 (59 of 73)
- Enrolment on the Central Register of Homeopathy or a State Registrar of Homeopathy.
Age:- Not exceeding 30 years as on interview date (Relaxation for SC/ST/CBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman as
Emoluments:- Rs. 50,000/- per month consolidated
How to apply:-
The eligible and desirous candidates, along with their application filled properly in prescribed Performa “Annexure-A” should appear for a walk-in-interview with application.
They should also bring two recent passport size photographs along with attested photocopies and originals of testimonials:-
Terms & Conditions:-
- The candidates must bring original documents for verification at 9:00 AM sharp on the date of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
- Application fee submitted by the candidate is non-refundable.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease as per requirement and approval of Medical
- The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to alter the date or cancel the interview.
- At the time of joining selected candidates will have to sign. “AGREEMENT” as per ESIC norms and the cost of stamp paper of Rs. 100/- for “Agreement” will be borne by the candidate.