- Sensor developed to determine the quality & effectiveness of homeopathic medicines.
- Success in identifying the subtle electromagnetic waves propagated by homeopathic medicines.
- First time – Identification & determination of the quality of homeopathic medicine using a special sensor device now possible.
- This new study will help enhance the efficacy of homeopathic medicines by charging the medicines.
- This is the world’s first device that checks the quality of medicine for quality control.
- This is an unprecedented success towards making homeopathic medicines more effective.
Bhopal. A two-year study conducted by two institutions in Bhopal with a indigenously developed experimental sensor setup – Ultra High Dilution Signature Detection sensor has confirmed that every homeopathic medicine has its own electro-magnetic signature. This signal can be identified and used to identify & determine the quality of the medicine using a special sensor device. Additionally, homeopathic medicines can be charged to increase their effectiveness.
This special study was initiated by Department of AYUSH, Govt of M.P – Prof. Dr. Nisanth Nambison from the Government Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital (GHMC) in Bhopal, in collaboration with Dr. Harinarayan Bhargava’s leadership from the CSIR-Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute (AMPRI). This study was published by the international high impact peer reviewed journal Elsevier Science Direct, an academic publication company that includes the world’s best lancet journals in its journals.
Dr. Nisanth Nambison, a researcher and a professor at the GHMC, has revealed that “this is a big win for molecular homeopathy. This is the world’s first sensor developed to identify & determine the quality of homeopathic medicines. And this is the world’s first device that can be used to certify the quality of homeopathic medicines. Additionally, this is an unprecedented success in the direction of making homeopathic medicines more effective.” It is noteworthy that there is currently no technique available to identify the highly diluted homeopathic medicines. This invention will prove to be a milestone in the field of identifying, certifying & enhancing the quality of homeopathic medicine.
Dr. Harinarayan Bhargava of CSIR-AMPRI said “The study confirms that it is possible to identify homeopathic medicines by excitation with electromagnetic energy is possible even when the medicine is in very small quantities.” Researchers say that it may be effective in treating various ailments in patients by reviving the vital natural energy (immunity) to fight diseases.
|Experimental sensor (Ultra High Dilution Signature Detection sensor) setup|
|Electro-Magnetic Signature recording of various homoeopathic medicines|
Some such facts have come to the fore in this research that Prof. Dr. Nisanth Nambison, Government Homeopathy Medical College and Hospital, will propose to Government of India to receive financial assistance from the Department of AYUSH for drug discovery, quality control and diagnosis of disease etc. Appreciating this unique study, Germany’s organization Campace has sent a proposal for multi-centric study.
- The study filled the gap of lack of experimental and scientific evidence behind the non-obviousness of homeopathic medicines.
- Electrical magnetic (EM) signals induced by homeopathic testing samples were measured.
- The existence of a unique electromagnetic signature from homeopathic medicines was observed under lower and upper limits of low excitation frequencies of 300 Hz and 4.8 kHz through indigenously developed experimental sensor equipment.
- The study discovered a unique way of categorizing various homeopathic medicines with different ultra-low metal concentrations.
- Other researchers who participated in the study include Mohit Sharma, Avneesh Srivastava, Manoj Kumar Gupta, Mahendra R. Jadhav, Khushwant Singh Gavel, Prabhat Kumar Baghel, and Meraj Ahmad. Dr. Narendra Sharma, Dr. Abhishek Dhar Dwivedi, and their team from the Government Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital provided significant support.