17th to 21st August 2020
NABH proposes to conduct a five days AYUSH assessor training program on virtual platform. The course will cover AYUSH Hospital Accreditation, Panchakarma Clinic Accreditation and AYUSH Entry Level Certification Standards. Course will be conducted Online from 17th to 21st August 2020. Course details and fee: The course is online and the participant has to attend all the five days. The course involves the interactive teaching & online group exercises. The evaluation of the participants will be based on daily participation, performance & online written examination. . The successful participants would be considered for empanelment as AYUSH NABH assessors. The fee for the training course is Rs. 25,000/- + 18% tax. Payment to be made online in favour of ‘Quality Council of India, New Delhi, banking details of which are available at the link given below: https://www.nabh.co/Announcement/Notice%20for%20Fees.pdf
Only short-listed candidates shall be asked to deposit the course fee. Eligibility Criteria for applying for NABH Assessors Course: BAMS/ BNYS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS with 10 years of clinical experience in an AYUSH hospital. Higher qualification in AYUSH clinical branches will be preferred.
OR Post-graduate in Hospital Management with AYUSH Bachelors qualification and a minimum of 10 years of experience in AYUSH Hospital, out of which 5 years being in the hospital administration in AYUSH Hospital. Higher qualification will be preferred. Desirable criteria:- Experience of implementation of AYUSH Hospital /Panchakarma Clinic accreditation standards, successful completion of POI on AYUSH Hospital or Panchakarma Clinic Accreditation Standards will be preferred. Additional Quality Management Certifications are desirable. Participants should be proficient with the requirements of the NABH standards and interpretation. Candidate must have good proficiency with using the internet, MS office. Last date of submission of application is 10th August 2020.
• The candidates are required to pass each section of the training course i.e. continuous assessment by the facilitator, online exam for successful completion of course. Completing the course successfully does not mean automatic empanelment by NABH.
• NABH reserves the right of selecting participants as per its operational requirements.
• Applying for the Virtual assessor training course does not guarantee selection.
• NABH reserves the right to alter any aspect of the Virtual assessor training course without prior intimation to applicants or participants.
• Empanelment with NABH is not an automatic outcome of successful completion of the Virtual assessor training course.
• Empanelment with NABH is not an automatic outcome of the successful completion of the Virtual assessor training course.
The NABH reserves the right to cancel events wholly or in part in case of an insufficient number of participants, organizational reasons, changes of availability of faculty or other unforeseeable circumstances that render the execution of the event impossible and/or not worthwhile or that would lead to the organizer incurring unreasonable expenses in executing the event. The organizer shall immediately inform participants of such changes. Participants may not assert any further claims and any such claims shall be excluded.