Maintain Your Oral Hygiene with the following tips:
- Don’t go to bed without brushing your teeth.
- Brush properly, take your time, at least 2-3 minutes, moving the toothbrush in gentle, circular motions to remove plaque.
- Floss at least once a day.
- Gently brush your tongue every time you brush your teeth
- Use a Fluoride toothpaste as it works by fighting germs that can lead to decay, as well as providing a protective barrier for your teeth.
- Consider mouthwashes as they reduce the amount of acid in the mouth, clean hard-to-brush areas in and around the gums, and re-mineralize the teeth.
- Drink more water as it helps wash out some of the negative effects of sticky and acidic foods and beverages in between brushes.
- Try to avoid the overly mushy processed stuff, eat crunchy fruits and vegetables.
- Limit sugary and acidic foods as acidic fruits, teas, and coffee can also wear down tooth enamel.