Swara Homeo Clinic Organizes Homeopathic Gurukul Workshop On “A journey into the woods: twigs, roots, flowers, barks & their alkaloid effects” with Dr Shekhar Algundgi, Dr V. Divya & Dr Priyanka Patole
From 22nd to 28th December 2019
Venue: Shelarwadi, At post-Hativ, Tal: Sangmeshwar, Dist: Ratnagiri.
Extract of the workshop
- Understanding General Characteristics of various Plant Kingdom remedies.
- Understanding Alkaloid effects of individual plant families on neurotransmitter junction.
- Similarity with a difference between closely related families.
- Comparative studies of various Plant personalities with other sub-kingdoms [eg. Ignatia, Natrummur& Sepia).
- Similarity with a difference between remedies of the same family [Eg. Arnica, Cina & Chamomilla from Compositae family).
- Exclusive video & paper cases portraying the essence of each family.
*Subject to time availability
Special attraction: Live Guided Case Taking Sessions
- Before 15th November: Students: 13,000/-, Practitioner: 15,000/
- After 15th November: Students: 14,000/-, Practitioner: 16,000/
[Note: 4,000/- non-refundable registration payment mandatory to confirm the seat, post-acceptance of disclaimer, rules-regulations of Swara Homeo Gurukul.] (All inclusive of Lectures, Stay, Breakfast, Lunch, Refreshments & Dinner)
Mode of Payment
Payable to: Rupali G. Mohite Acc. No- 30178433744, IFSC CODE- SBIN0001594; SBI Andheri East Marol Branch
Let’s gather at our own school of homoeopathy, a place where everyone is uniquely carved!
For any queries Contact on 07588539531