Mumbai: Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (Maha CET Cell) has released the second selection list for PG Homeopathy 2019.
Candidates desirous of admission in PG Homeopathy course in Maharashtra based Homeopathy Colleges can check the second selection list given below with details uploaded on the official website of Maha Selection Cell.
The following list clearly states:
- Selected candidates should report to the college along with all original documents and fee/deposit amount (except 08.10.19) by 10/10/2019 5 pm.
- The last date for filing the status retention form is 10/10/2019 till 5 PM (except 08.10.19).
- Candidates are requested to fully follow the rules given in the AIA PGET (Home) -2019 Preference Form Brochure …
- The candidate should present all the original documents and pay the requisite fees to the selected college within the stipulated time, which this selection has been cancelled.
- The Admission Institute will verify the documents and find out the eligibility of the candidates as per the AIA-PGET (Home) -2019 preference form brochure.
- Only MUHS, Nashik and recognized / permitted by Central Council colleges are included in this list.
To view the selection list in AIA-PGET (Homeopathy) courses click here
Candidates who are interested in admission in PG Homeopathy Syllabus 2019 in Maharashtra based colleges can check the schedule as per the notice uploaded on the official website of Maha CET Cell along with other details of the notification given below.
The second online selection round for admission to postgraduate homoeopathy courses is as per the following schedule –
Candidates should join the concerned college with all their required original documents and fees: 05-10-2019 to 10-10-2019 till 05.00 PM.
The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (Maha CET Cell) conducts counselling for candidates who intend to pursue MBBS, MD, MS, AYUSH and other allied courses in the state of Maharashtra.
Candidates desirous of entering medical, dental, AYUSH courses in the state are requested to log on to the official website of Maha CET Cell for more information and regular updates.
Click on the link: http://cetcell.mahacet.org/