Ayush Net Application Form 2019- Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homotherapies are known as Ayush which comes under the Ministry of AYUSH (Government of India). Every year the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) conducts AYUSH NET (National Eligibility Test) for PhD. Fellowship [Senior Research Fellowship- (SRF)]. The date for filling the online application form will start from the 3rd week of September 2019 and the last date will be during the 1st week of October 2019. You can read this article for more information about Ayush Net Application Form 2019.
Ayush Net Application Form 2019
Candidates are advised to go through the schedule table given below which will help you to remember all important events and dates related to the application form 2019. However, there may be some changes in the following date sheet or schedule of AYUSH NEET 2019. We will update any updates regarding AYUSH National Eligibility Test 2019 on our portal.
|Important dates of Ayush NET 2019||Dates (Expected!)|
|Online Registration||3rd week of Sep 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||1st week of Oct 2019|
|Last date for online submission of Application Fee||1st week of Oct 2019|
Application Form: AYUSH NET 2019 Application Form will be released at ayush.gov.in.
Application fee: Candidates are advised to pay the online application fee as per the details. Candidates should verify their eligibility before applying. Payment of application fee can be made through online mode through credit/debit card or net banking. The application fee mentioned below is as per AYUSH NEET 2018 instructions. Please note that the fee details mentioned below are subject to change. We will update more about Aayush Neet 2019 application fee:
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer||₹500|
|SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH)||₹250|
Mode of Payment: Candidates are advised to pay the prescribed fee via On-line Fee Depositing process.
- Candidates need to login to their admission portal to pay the fee.
- Use a Debit/Credit card.
- Avail Net banking service to pay the online application fee.
How to apply?
Candidates those who want to apply for Ayush NET 2019 exam need to follow the steps which are mentioned below:
- Registration of Personal Details, and Contact details.
- Login Id and password will be sent to you through email on registered email Id.
- Login to complete the Personal Details, Qualification Details, Declaration.
- The payment of Application Fee after 24 hours through Online mode via Debit card, Credit card or Internet banking.
- Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded in any case.
- Candidates need to register themselves before filling the application process.
- Log in to the official website to access the online registration process.
- After completing the registration process you’ll receive a confirmation mail from the Ayush portal.
Details required to submit:
- Candidates name as per 10th certificate.
- Father’s name.
- Mother’s name.
- Valid email id.
- Mobile number.
- Marksheet of class 10th & 12th.
- Graduation/Degree certificate
- Degree mark sheet.
- Category/Caste certificate (if applicable).
- The photograph should be a passport size.
- The size of the scanned image should be up to 100kb (as per previous year instructions).
- Only jpg/jpeg format is allowed.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Size of file should be up to 100kb (as per last year instruction)
- Only Jpg/jpeg format is acceptable.
About Ayush NET 2019 exam
Ayush NET exam allows a student to become an eligible candidate to receive the award of the PhD fellowship. The PhD fellowship (SRF) will be awarded to the successful eligible candidates. It will depend on their finding admission/placement in a university/national laboratory/institution of higher learning and research in the field of concerned AYUSH streams as mentioned below. The eligible student will receive an award under following AYUSH streams:
- Yoga & Naturopathy.
Ayush NET Admit card
The admit card or e-Admission Certificate will be issued to the registered candidates on last week of Oct 2019. Candidates need to preserve the Ayush NET application number in order to download the Ayush NET Admit Card.