National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) has invited online applications for various posts released at nhmmp.gov.in. Interested candidates can apply for more than 1000 vacancies released for the posts of Dental Surgeon, MO, and others.
Candidates can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 5 October 2019.
- Dental Surgeon – 42 Posts
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer – 351 Posts
- Homeopathy Medical Officer – 279 Posts
- Nutrient Tester – 50 Posts
- Unani Medical Officer- 80 Posts
- Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor – 213 Posts
- Laboratory Technician – 377 Posts
- Senior Treatment Supervisor – 187 Posts
Candidates can submit their application form for 1479 vacancies through online mode.
Check Eligibility Criteria required:
- Dental Surgeon – Candidates with B.Sc. Degree from an Indian Dental Counselling is eligible to apply.
- Homeopathy Medical Officer – Candidate should have B.H.M.S degree recognized form CCH.
- Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor, Laboratory Technician – Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology, B.Sc. (MLT); B.M.L.T. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Nutrient Tester – B.Sc. in Food and Nutrition.
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer – Candidate should have a B.A.M.S. Degree recognized form CCIM.
- Unani Medical Officer- Candidate should have B.U.M.S degree recognized by CCIM.
- Senior Treatment Supervisor – Candidate should have B.Sc Science / BPT and computer certificate.
- The online application process for NRHM post begins: 14 September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 5 October 2019