The online counselling for the State Quota Seats for admission to Post Graduate Homoeopathy [M.D (Homoeopathy)] Course in West Bengal 2019 will be held as per the schedule published in the website of The West Bengal University of Health Sciences and the qualified candidates out of AIAPGET 2019 who have passed their undergraduate (BHMS) course from the Homoeopathic Medical Colleges of the State of West Bengal are allowed to take part in the said counselling as per below mentioned criteria.
The eligible candidates should register by providing correct personal and academic details through the dedicated link provided. The registration should be done using his/her AIAPGET 2019 application form, admit card and rank card with required fields as mentioned in counselling website linked through www.wbuhs.ac.in Eligibility criteria:-
- The date of internship completion must be on or before 31st October 2019.
- The percentile marks obtained in AIAPGET 2019 as category wise cut off depicted below:-
|S. No.||Category of candidates||Cut off eligibility percentile marks for counselling|
|2||OBC A/ OBC B||40th percentile|
|4||General + PWD||45th percentile|
|5||(SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B) + PWD||40th percentile|
The candidate now has to pay Rs 3000/- (Rupees Three thousand only) online as counselling participation fees [through credit card/debit card/net banking]as per the schedule. Without submission of the counselling fees, the candidate cannot fill choices or move to further subsequent steps in counselling.
After successful registration and online payment of fees, the candidate must take print out (2-copies) of the acknowledgement slip.
The registered candidate must now report to the office of The West Bengal University of Health Sciences at DD 36, Sector I, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700064 as per the date and time mentioned in their acknowledgement slip and according to the published schedule. He/She has to produce all the supporting documents in original for verification and submit the 2-copy print out of their acknowledgement slip along with photocopies of the supporting documents of their candidature. He / She should also fill up the Verification Form before appearing at the University. The said form is available at the website.
Following original documents along with one set of photocopy of the same should be brought at the time of physical verification by the candidate failing which the candidature will be cancelled:-
- Proof of age ( date of birth)
- BHMS examination pass certificate (For candidates passed up to 2018)
- Mark sheets of all BHMS Examination
- Internship completion certificate or document issued by the concerned college that the internship is likely to be completed on or before 31st October 2019
- Permanent / Provisional Registration certificate issued from Council of Homoeopathic Medicine, West Bengal
- Latest Reservation certificate issued in West Bengal as per norms (for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates) (if applicable)
- Non Creamy layer certificate issued in West Bengal (for OBC-A/OBC-B candidates) (if applicable)
- PWD certificate for the candidates with benchmark disabilities specified under Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (49 of 2016) issued by the Medical Board of IPGMER Kolkata only.
- AIAPGET 2019 admit card
- AIAPGET 2019 Result or rank card
- Valid Photo ID proof (EPIC / Aadhar / Passport of the candidate)
- Any other relevant certificate
Eligible list for candidates of West Bengal State quota will be declared after the physical verification process is over as per the schedule provided in the websites mentioned above. The candidates whose names appear in the eligible list are able to proceed further in the counselling process. As no personal communication is possible, so candidates are advised to keep an eye on the aforementioned website/s for publication of the West Bengal state eligible list for counselling in PG Homeopathy seats for 2019. The college wise and subject wise Seat Matrix shall be displayed in the
Registered and successfully verified eligible candidates who have paid successfully online can now fill choices of seats online as per guidelines. The candidates have to arrange the choices from above downwards as per their preference and have to lock the choices within the scheduled date of choice filling or the last filled up choices by the candidate will be locked by the system at the end of the choice filling scheduled date and time. Candidates have to search for the available subjects and apply for the proposed institute by selecting the required buttons. One candidate can apply for multiple choices on a priority basis. The choices once locked can never be unlocked. Only the locked choices of the candidate will be processed for allotment. The candidate should exercise only such choices where he/she would take admission if allotted; else he/she will be out of the counselling process.
Locked choices of the eligible candidates will be processed for seat allotment and allotted candidates can generate on-line offer/allotment letter. Candidates are requested to keep an eye on the aforementioned website/s for publication of the result of counselling. The allotted candidate must take a print out of the online offer/allotment letter for the selected subject-institute to attend such college for admission in the scheduled time frame.
Allotted candidates have to report to the allotted colleges/institutes in the stipulated time frame with the print out of the offer/allotment letter and the original documents (which were produced during physical document verification) with one set photocopies self-attested and along with the requisite fees for the said institute.
- For reservation category candidates (SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B), the certificate issued by the appropriate authority as per provision of the respective Act of the State of West Bengal has to be submitted. There shall be no compromise for the certificate with insufficient information like a photograph, the signature of the candidate, signature and seal with the date of the appropriate authority, memo no and registration number of the certificate.
- All the reserved category candidates will be verified during document verification process by the officers of the Backward Class Welfare Department (BCWD) and they will be verified during the admission process at the respective college and if required then even after the admission process is over at any time during the course. If it is found anytime that the “Reserved Category Status” is not proper, the admission and the candidature will be cancelled outright.
- For Reservation of State Quota seats of the State Govt colleges, 100 point roster will be followed. If the reserved category seats are not filled up due to wanting of eligible candidates in the reserved category, this will be made open for unreserved after de-reservation as per extant rule in the second round of continued counselling after obtaining the required permission from the BCWD of West Bengal.
- Candidates are allowed to exercise choices for all the available seats but the seat allotment in Round 1 will be as per rank, category while the seat conversion will be allowed in the continued counselling of Round 2 as per extant rule in this regard.
- If the candidates registered as SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B are not able to produce valid caste certificate issued from the State of West Bengal during verification, he/she may be considered as General category candidate if he/she wishes so, provided the candidate has obtained the required criteria of 50th percentile of marks.
- Eighty-five per cent (85%) of the total seats in the State Govt. Post Graduate Homoeopathic Medical Colleges are meant for candidates passing out of all the BHMS colleges of the state of West Bengal.
Notice for online counselling of State Quota seats for admission to the M.D (Homoeopathy) Course 2019 click here
For Schedule for PG Homoeopathy Counseling (State Quota seats) 2019 click here
For Full Prospectus click here