AIAPGET- 2019 was conducted throughout the country on 14th July 2019. The National Testing Agency has uploaded the answer key, question paper responses of the candidates on the website https://ntaaiapget.nic.in. Candidates can challenge the answer key on NTA-AIAPGET website. The facility is available from 18 July to 20 July
(up to 11:50 p.m.). Candidates are advised to save the question paper and answer responses for future reference.
Candidates are required to pay online a sum of 1000/- (one thousand only) as processing fee for each question challenged. The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. No challenge will be accepted without the receipt of processing fee and no challenge will be entertained after the challenge window closes.
For The Answer Key Click Here
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
- Please go to website https://ntaaiapget.nic.in
- Click ‘Click here for Key Challenge’.
- Login with your Application Number and Password and Submit.
- Click on ‘CLICK HERE FOR ANSWER KEY CHALLENGE’.
- You will see Question IDs. They are in sequential order.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option(s)’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the checkbox.
- After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claims and Pay Fee’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
- You will find a screen displaying your Challenges Claimed.
- Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Key Challenge Fee’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking only.
- In case your challenge is found correct, your fee will be reimbursed in the same account.