Online registration for Maharashtra NEET UG Counseling 2019 started on Saturday, June 22
Maharashtra NEET UG MBBS / BDS Counseling 2019: The State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET) of Maharashtra Government extended the last date for registration for online admission procedure of MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BPMS / BOT / BOT / Health Sciences course. is. BASLP / BP and O / B.Sc (Nursing).
According to the original Maharashtra Medical Consultation, the last date for registration on the official website was June 26. However, CET Cell has increased the last date for online registration on June 27, 2019, at 06:00.
Registration steps Maharashtra NEET UG 2019 Counseling
- Click here to go to the official website: mahacet.org.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ in Important Dates section of the Home Page.
- Enter Mobile Number, Email ID, Password and click on register button.
- Proceed further to complete the registration process.
Increasing the deadline for registration, Maharashtra CET Cell asked the Document Verification Centers not to insist on caste validity certificate for SEBC category students.
Online registration for Maharashtra NEET UG Counseling 2019 started on Saturday, June 22. CET Cell was to release the list of candidates registered for Maharashtra NEET UG Counseling 2019 on June 26. However, the list of registered candidates will probably be published on June 27 at 10:00 pm.
Maharashtra NEET UG 2019 Important Dates Counseling
- Online registration / application form: From 22.06.2019 to 27.06.2019 till 06.00 pm
- Payment of registration fee through online payment gateway: 22.06.2019 to 27.06.2019 till 06.00 pm
- Publication of the list of registered candidates: 27.06.2019 after 10.00 pm
- Document verification for NRI candidate in Mumbai: 28.06.2019 to 01.07.2019
- Physical documentation verification in reaction centre: from 28.06.2019 to 03.07.2019
- Procedure for filling online preference (options) for MBBS / BDS courses: 29.06.2019 to 04.07.2019
- Publication of Provisional State Merit List: 04.07.2019 after 5:00 PM
- 1 round selection list for MBBS / BDS course: 05.07.2019 after 8:00 pm
- Procedure for filling online process (options) for BAMS / BHMS / BUMS / BPTh / BOTh / BASLP / BP & O / B.Sc (Nursing) courses: 05.07.2019 to 11.07.2019
- Announcing the first round selection list for BAMS / BHMS / BUMS / BPTh / BOTh / BASLP / BP & O / B.Sc (Nursing) courses: 15.07.2019
Maharashtra CET Cell said, “After filling the online registration/application form, a candidate will have to press the SUBMIT button, only then, his form will be accepted provisionally.”
“A candidate will be considered to be registered for the process only after payment”, he said.
“A candidate can submit online registration/application several times, however, the form will be considered valid only after receipt of bank payment. The remaining registration/application form where payment amount has not been paid, removed by computer Will go. ” Maharashtra CET Cell said.