AP NEET counselling for 2019 admissions for MBBS, BDS and other courses has begun onCheck out important instructions, cut off, how to apply and a list of required documents here.
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, NTRUHS Vijayawada has started the counselling process for admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BNSE and BUMS courses for the year 2019-20. According to the prescribed guidelines, the APUG competent authority will conduct counselling for quota admission based on NEET 2019 score and AP EAMCET 2019 score. The online application process started on June 22 and will close on June 28 at apmedadm.ntruhs.ap.gov.in. AP NEET 2019 See the list of qualified, cut off and direct link candidates to apply for the counselling process.
Candidates, Please note that the list of eligible candidates issued by NTRUHS is not a merit list, but it is only a list of candidates who qualify for the cut-off. According to the Circular issued by NTRUHS, the cut off for NEET 2019 counselling for AP State is as follows.
|Category||Cut off Marks|
|Persons with Disability (BC/SC/ST)||107|
|Persons with Disability (OC – General)||120|
AP NEET Counseling 2019: Important Instructions and How to Apply
- 15% All India Kota will be done by MCC. Students who want to apply for 15% quota in other colleges of India can do so by registering at mcc.nic.in. NTRHS will hold counselling for only 85% of the state quota, which includes government colleges of Andhra Pradesh, private and aided medical colleges.
- In order to register, candidates must register using their NEET 2019 rank and roll number. A fee is applicable. Fee for MBBS/BDS BAMS, BHMS BNYS & BUMS courses for OC and BC candidates is Rs 3540 including GST but bank charges are applicable. For SC / ST candidates, the fee is Rs. 2950.
- Check if you are eligible by checking your name in the List of Candidates Eligible for AP NEET Counselling 2019.
- Click on the link directly to for AP NEET 2019 Counseling application. On the new window that opens, candidates will first have to choose the candidate registration. Those who have already registered, they can use the login window. Enter the details asked and then proceed. Candidates are advised to keep the list of necessary documents ready as they will be required.
AP NEET Counseling 2019: List of Essential Documents
- Admit Card of NEET UG – 2019
- Rank card of NEET UG-2019
- SSC or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- In case candidates studied in the institutions outside the state of Andhra Pradesh, a residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar. (excluding study period outside the state) for a period of 10 years (years of period to be specified).
- In case candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed
- In case claiming fee exemption, the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar or white ration card.
- Aadhar Card
- Minority certificate issued by Minorities Welfare Department, Government of AP