Date: 10-11 April, 2018
Place: Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi
Central Council of Research in Homoeopathy and Ministry of Ayush invites everyone to attend the most awaited event of the year, the.
We are living in the world where modernity, novelty and dynamism have become the key words to survive. Health, is no different. The concepts and understanding towards health is changing fast. New techniques are emerging and overshadowing the old ones. A decade-old concept is too old and dated, even before you realise! However, in this modern, fast changing health scenario, Homoeopathy, despite being centuries old, is still well-accepted. Its user base is growing wider with every passing decade, and that cannot be only due to the world looking at alternative medicine with renewed interest.
Homeopathy has evolved with time, though its hardcore principles remain the same. Homoeopathy has neither shied away from technology nor from internationally recognised guidelines for scientific research. The ensemble of homeopathy software, mobile-friendly apps, and advancements in homoeopathy research are keeping the ‘evolving’ quotient high for Homoeopathy. Nevertheless, what is needed today to be a force to reckon with is ‘big data’. India, being the hub of homoeopathy in terms of infrastructure and skilled human resources, can generate that big data. And we need not only big, but also quality data to evolve, and bring to Homoeopathy the dignity it so rightly deserves.
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, Committed to Credible Research in Homoeopathy, has always considered ‘evolving with times’ a top priority, which is why at , 2018:
- Our research protocols are as per international standards
- Our expert advisors include senior homoeopathic and conventional practitioners, physicists, chemists, botanists, molecular biologists, immunologists, statisticians, public health experts etc.
- Our research journal, Indian Journal of Research in Homoeopathy, is peer-reviewed, indexed and accessible online
- Our network includes 23 research institutes, one national institute and highly equipped virology, molecular and drug standardisation laboratories
- We seek guidance from international experts and contribute to the international seminars for direct exchange of information
- We want to sensitise every practitioner, student, educator and industrialist to the ever-ascending pathway of research
For Registration at : login to:
For Details of , 2018: login to: