This publication exhibits a rare clarity of thinking and a precise and eclectic approach in explaining the complicated nuances of the difficult subject of homeopathy.
Table of Contents:
- The History
- The Organon
- The Medical Philosophy of Hahnemann
- Hahnemanns Impact on Western Medical Thought
- Principles of Homoeopathy
- The Concept of the Vital Force
- Homoeopathy Allopathic
- Case-taking and Clinical Examination
- Homoeopathic Pharmaceutical Methods
- Methods of Administration of Remedies, Dosages and Potencies
- Homeopathy: Science or Dogma – A Critical Evaluation
- Theories of Homoeopathy
- Selection of Remedies
- Evaluation of Symptoms and Repertorising
- Clinical Features Characteristic Symptoms
- Remedies and Their Abbreviations
- Kents Repertory
- Placebos in Therapeutics
- Allergology and Isopathy
- Materia Medica of Common Homoeopathic Remedies
- The Five Common Nosodes
- Choice of Potency and Dosage
- The Bach Flower Remedies
- The 12 Tissue Remedies (Bio-chemic Remedies)
- Homoeopathy – A Futuristic Medicine
- Glossary of Common Terms
- Integrated Medicine
- Modern Homoeopathy
- Keynotes of Disorders (A Concise Repertory)
- Sri Lanka Parliamentary Act on Homeopathy & Past Question Papers
- Short Comings
- Some Significant Events in the Life of Samuel Hahnemann
A to Z Homoeopathy (Clinical Homoeopathy) book contains detailed description regarding history, philosophy, and principles of homeopathy. The book distinguishes homeopathy from modern system of medicines.
About the Book
• Starting from the basic principles, to the method of administration, selection and the dosage of a medicine along with indication of common homeopathic drugs covered under various headings and subheading makes this book interesting to read and simple to remember.
• Offers an extensive introduction to the subject of homeopathy.
• It includes a Materia Medica of about 200 commonly used remedies, a coverage of the five main nosodes, a concise repertory of keynote symptoms and a large therapeutic section.
• It also contains information about the methods of administration of remedies, their doses and potencies.
• This book is a unique composition of not only common homeopathic remedies but also some common nosodes, the bach flower remedies and also 12 tissue remedies.
• This book will undoubtedly be a boon to all homeopathic students and practitioners and will help them to all understand the interface concepts of homeopathy and practice accordingly to serve humanity.
• This book exhibits a rare clarity of thinking and a precise and eclectic approach in explaining the complicated nuances of the difficult subject of Homeopathy.
About the Author
Prof Dr. Anton Jayasuriya has worked diligently for more than three decades as a Senior Consultant in Rheumatology and Rehabilitation in the Department of Health, Sri Lanka. He is also a Senior Acupuncturist in Sri Lanka. He is best known world-wide as the Chairman of Medicina Alternativa, and as the renowned author on such subjects as: Neurophysiology, Acupuncture, Moxibustion and Acupuncture Anesthesia.